What is trust level 3

I don’t trust that guy… Look at that standard icon… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wonder what it means? I’m lvl 2.

He may be from Europe like me. We have to log in NA servers to update our avatars.

1 Like

My overwatch account isn’t linked (idk why I submitted a ticket and Imo waiting for an email reply) in the overwatch client it says it’s linked but my profile won’t show up on here (so no icon)

1 Like

I don’t trust this guy either… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

jk! :heart:

1 Like

It means that if you were playing in a Vanilla Server, then you would need 38 more levels to get a mount!

2 Likes

Wait so I’ve been level 3!?!?

You need 50 days visited and 20k posts read. Scrolling through this should get you the 20k in no time.

1 Like

Don’t you need to like so many posts and have so many of your posts liked too though?

That entire thread is a long mess they literally needed to make another one bc that one reached reply limit like

At least we have some use for that dumpster fire.

1 Like

You will get trust level 3 someday bro :slight_smile:

There is no hope for me my friend. I’m like Kodlak from Skyrim.

I DREAM OF SOVENGARDE! But I am cursed to go to Hircine’s Hunting grounds…and curing my Lycanthropy is a difficult task.

I’m trust level 3.
I honestly didn’t expect that but

1 Like

2 Likes

Thanks pal…

Cries uncontrollably.

1 Like

just farm mercy megathread until you have 20k post read

I meet both conditions yet I’m still level 2 ._.

I don’t think that’ll solve my specific issue…

(I got 54 days, 19.2k posts read, 3 day read time, about 1.3k likes given and received… TRUST ME! I know the exact reason why I’ll never get it, unless there’s some kinda magical fix button…)

It’s a license to make threads about how they have just reached trust level 3, and then 90% of them post non-overwatch memes and broken images in threads.