What is the second best map in the game?

Best map is kings row. Second best is probably Hollywood or eichenwalde.

Ew I hate temple…

1 Like

I’m quite fond of Hanamura.

3 Likes

I like volskaya a lot. Theres a lot of good set up spots and the map is beautiful.

the matches last forever tho

4 Likes

As a Russian, thanks lol :joy:

1 Like

I like Rialto, but Eichenwalde is also really good. Ironic as when it was first released it was the most hated map of all. It gives you hope for Paris (and I’m kind of surprised they haven’t already added another route to Paris A to “solve” that map too).

There was a poll on this years ago, this was before a lot of the newer maps

But yeah seems to be a tie between Ilios/Lijang/Eichewalde, all of which I thoroughly enjoy

1 Like

You gotta be joking. I wasn’t there but I find this hard to believe.

The link isn’t working for me. But since it was years ago, somebody should make a new poll and remove KR from it, hueh.

i have to go with junkertown too, dorado is a very close third

1 Like

best hybrid: kings row
payload: rialto
koth: oasis
2cp: volskaya (least worst)

1 Like

Best: Kings row
2nd: Eichenwalde

Try clinking on the forum post thing above it, rather then the actual “poll” hyperlink, although if that doesn’t work then idk, I’m not a big enough boi to post screenshots on the forums :frowning:

They also don’t trust us to make polls, so can’t do that either, although if someone did on Reddit I believe we’re allowed to link posts from there

It used to not have the route to the right of the bridge, so you pretty much had to walk under the bridge and it way easy to get spammed to death (ofc everyone was worse at using fast heroes then which didn’t help).

1 Like

Watchpoint Gibraltar

Honestly i hate this map because it always ALWAYS gives me frame drops. When i get a new PC then i might love it again.

How many maps are there? 15? 20? X? I forget the count but it’s a X-way tie for me…I like all the maps…they all present their own challenges

Since everyone says king’s row is best I’ll just say my favourite is second which is Rialto. I’m also Italian but live in the UK so it brings back memories while king’s row reminds me of where I am now.

1 Like

For me that would be Lijang Tower. King’s Row is the obvious first one, but Lijang has always had a great variety of hero viability and the map designs are great since it’s one of the rare maps where there aren’t massive open spaces hit-scan heroes can just stare down as you’re forced to engage from a spot that they’re looking at (which is for some absurd reason the map design policy for so many maps)

Lijiang Tower

Heh, that’s why I posted “second best map”