What is the best skin in the entire game?

Imo definitely Roadhog’s “Butcher” skin. I almost never see a reason to use any other skin on him. Even though he has a bunch of good ones.
Feel free to state ur fav for each character too. <3

4 Likes

Every skin that Orisa has, even the OWL ones

So many color schemes look good with her. She’s just too amazingly adorable

4 Likes

Scion Hanzo.

Fresh AF

7 Likes

sentai gengu

geeeeenjiiiii

6 Likes

Imho it’s Ana’s “Tal” skin.

You mean ‘sexy af’. And, yes. Best for him hands down.

1 Like

For Orisa, my fave is Megasoma. I’m a giant bug going to crush you. Paired with the giggle emote? Troll af.

Pharah base skin. It’s just too perfect.

Now that I think of it, in many heroes, my favorite ones are their base skins, not some legendary: Bastion, Doomfist, Orisa, Torbjörn, Reinhardt, Lúcio, Briigtte, Mei, Zarya, Sombra…

2 Likes

I love the Jackal head one, just wish it was black. :frowning:

3 Likes

Mercy Medic or the recently leaked Symmetra skin.

I think the most underrated skin in the game is Sym’s Peacock.

Literally poetry in motion, as far as epic skins are concerned. You actually have to see it in game to understand.

7 Likes

If Magician Symmetra pull off her hat to place turrets and ult, it will skyrocket to best skin in game to me.

1 Like

Never second best

6 Likes
The best skin in the game spoilers

Forest Spirit Orisa

dont @ me you know im right

8 Likes

Did you mean: “Take off her robe and wizard hat.”

3 Likes

Ana Snow Owl. This is basically “what skin do you run on your main?”.

3 Likes

Tulum Sombra and here’s why:

• She doesn’t have all those crazy tech-implants/wires everywhere, it’s just Olivia Colomar (Sombra) in a Scuba Diver outfit yet she still has a little bit of the badass Sombra look to her with the slit in the eye brows and the gloves.

• She’s showing skin, and that’s a big plus since Sombra is usually covered up neck to toe.

• She looks THICC in this skin, but still muscley at the same time, I mean just look those hips and her stomach, also if you look closely you can see her butt, (No weird body glitches or anything, it’s just there.) :smirk:

• She says “Hey dude” with that skin, and it’s probably the cutest “Hey dude” I’ve ever heard, and the fact that it’s coming from someone as badass as Sombra makes it even better.

3 Likes

Cultist Zen. That skins is everything a Legendary skin should be and more.

9 Likes

Either Baihu or Orisa’s new skin