What is the Average Age of Players?

What is the Average Age of Players?

1 Like

Maybe like 20? idk though

I’d probably guess 16-24. I’m 17. A lot of times you’ll find 12 year olds and 30 year Olds but that’s too large of a gap.

Judging by the wonderful community we have, I’d say around six.

10 Likes

about 4 and three quaters

1 Like

I’d say acting younger than their actual age.

On that note, I would advise everyone to please do not use your real age on this forum or any online community. It sounds silly, but giving any form of personal information is overall, a bad idea - no matter how harmless it may seem. Stay Safe! :blush:

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

4 Likes

I would guess something in the 20’s.

It’s probably gone up since most kids moved to fortnite.

Ahhh… the magic of anonymity.

Im 22, my brother is 19, i have friends and players ranging from 16 to 32

According to ESA majority of gamers are around 35 years old.
45% are women.

I wonder what would happen if you break down that stat though. “Gamers” is a pretty broad category. Like what is the average age of players on PC? What percentage of PC gamers play multiplayer games? What percentage of those gamers play an fps? What percentage of PC players own a copy of Overwatch? And so on.

Im 13, but i hate when ppl think that bc we are younger than them, we are trash at the game compared to adults.
That is untrue, bc im 3431 on my xbox acc(RadTurboGamer).
Also, I get insulted for having a 11 year old voice and i hate it.

1 Like

I don’t know, but I’m sure that I’ve been on teams where I’m older than the rest of my team combined. I think some may have been skipping nap time to play OW :wink:

Most peop;e I encounter sound like late-teens/early twenties based on their voice/what they say.

Something like ~17 years. I am 33.

Mentally or physically?

1 Like

That’s including mobile “gamers”.

I think the rest of the community needs about 80 tons of aloe vera for that burn.