What is one thing you’re looking forward to on the OWL ExC?

I feel like they really missed the point of tracer having low health. She’s designed to be hard to hit. 3 instant, no cast time blinks and a slim hitbox. Her being able to be randomly one shot was the downside of her very strong design and kit. And if you’re constantly moving around you shouldn’t even be one shot that often

1 Like

Simply – fresh content.

It can be terrible, but at least it’s something different.

Nothing there were zero doomfist buffs

Which also doesnt happen to often actually. There is a reason why every high Elo tracer uses all blinks to get into the backline, wait for the blinks come up, sneak on a good vantage position near the supports and try to one-clip them.

If a Plat Tracer would have proposed that, sure, i could understand…they dont have the necessary skills to evade and understand where to attack. But we talk here about OWL players … like Yikes … i really dont know what to say here. I guess not only Blizzard has got a hard favorites towards their postergirl :stuck_out_tongue:

Expected also way more buffs for Ashe and Widow tbh. Anyway, im happy when this is over and we get more reasonable patches in April. Such a wasted month btw :frowning:

1 Like