What is going on with the game?

Pretty sure he meant nerfs

I can’t see the sarcasm.

They won’t make a post here because there is nothing they can say here directly that will turn into any sort of good discussion. At most they might make a post themselves addressing the backlash to the event and remind us that they are listening. Though i think it’s important to remember that it’s one thing what they want to do and another what they CAN do, i’m pretty sure they are doing everything they can with what they got.

1 Like

Um, not trying to start anything, but you’ve also had 20 years to put the games down and say “enough is enough”
There must be something keeping you, your still in there clutches as much as you dislike there decisions.
What is it that keeps you coming back?

1 Like

I agree with everything the OP said. It’s sad to see the game in this state

1 Like

If they are hiring new writers they MUST be doing something.
There is no if’s or buts about it.
They would be reducing the writing teams size if they weren’t.
People say blizzard like there dollars, and this is probably true-so why would they be hiring more people if they were not getting value for thier money.
Somethings going on but god knows what-it’s frustrating to try and even think about it.

I’m actually surprised in that it’s bad enough that ioStux felt the need to write a post about Path to Pro, and that it’s that bad. Blizzard’s own system apparently is plagued by favoritism, whether it be via manager or region.
Plus, the small indie company has trouble processing prize pools, which are negligible to start with.

3 Likes

is probably some a series they’re making.

Its literally teh only thing that explains this absence and silence.
Beyond that, there is literally nothing that can reasonably explain it.

1 Like

if this thread wont be blessed by dev response in few hours - then its a sign to abandon the game, like devs abandoned the playerbase

1 Like

Whenever I think about an overwatch series the hairs on my arm twitch just the smallest amount.
I can keep my longing at bay for a very long time in most situations
But such 3D beauty in such an amount…I can’t, I’ll just crumple in happiness.
I just hope the rumours are true.

2 Likes

They won’t answer, not in here at least, there is nothing to add here that will make any difference, if anything they might create their own post addressing the situation. And quitting is not the way to go, quitters are cowards, you don’t just quit on something because things are getting difficult, as a community we are giving the feedback to the developers, they will listen i promise you that and they will do something about it i’m pretty sure, we just have to be patient on that, but again, quitting is the easy way out, support the game, it can improve and become better.

after You~
:slightly_smiling_face:

These guys (devs) don’t care, they won’t reply unfortunately.

1 Like

Their Balancing bothers me a lot. I made a post on their balancing logic which makes no sense.

Like I really question some their stuff

4 Likes

ok, ill notify you mate

As you wish.

Le filler text.

The forums either don’t care for or understand nuance. Everything is completely black and white.

Can confirm, I literally only leave it on for points so i can get free mercy skins!

1 Like

Sigh very true

what about the lucio emote that costs 300 OWL tokens?

1 Like