What is actually wrong with friday-sunday players

Lost 300 SR so far, it insane so many garbage players that cant spend more than 30 min per month with the game or something. Never ever experinced such steady stream of garbage players in my life. Legit, is it because its salary weekend and everyone got their boost this week or what?

5 Likes

fear not friend i have also lost lots of sr this weekend. sometimes its me, sometimes its the beer, sometimes its the weed, sometimes its the team, sometimes its the comms, sometimes you just take the L.

1 Like

I am certainly not the one being a drug addict or alcoholic but yes I sure imagine those are the kind of people that are on my team throwing games.

5 Likes

usually when i do win games, its in the morning, ive found that more mature individuals play at that time

I know on week days that sure is the thing, a lot of uni students and self employed people. Weekends are just seemingly a stream of morons, it insane cant string one game together, people are just getting worse and worse and worse.

1 Like

I keep saying that WHEN you play is important. Even during the week, the hours matter.

3 Likes

Squeakers that have the day off, mouthbreathers on their alt accounts, etc etc. Just don’t play comp on weekends.

2 Likes

just avoid the teen hours, every day is decent after 10pm

Grown men are the ones playing like they are all coked up thou as well.

2 Likes

Oh you mean Friday to Sunday. Lol I was wondering what Fre-Sunday meant. I thought there was a free weekend or something.

oh yeah, except it’s more likely they’re able to afford a decent rig, have a decent mic, make better overall calls, have better game sense and make the games slightly less of a russian roulette, but hey… you must be right xD

Lol no, any time past 9pm are smurfing hours. Play in the morning

Do not, I repeat DO NOT play on your main on the weekends. You’re dealing with feeders that don’t play all week, feed their brains out a couple games on the weekend, then go on with their day. They don’t have a high enough volume of games to drop to the rank they belong either because blizzard is dogwater at making an mmr system. Just play in the morning

1 Like

To weigh in the games I have during the week from like 630-9 tend to be better then fri sat and sun

Theres always the flipside to this argument however, your loss is someone elses gain…

Salty, I agree with you! And just to add what a sorry state of affairs that in order to climb the ladder you have to become adroit at avoiding much of the player base.