What if there was an Anti-MVP card?

Yes stats don’t always tell the full story but sometimes they tell more than enough.

You just want a card don’t you?

1 Like

If that happened it would almost always be mercy, since she is the hardest hero to get on fire

Yes they don’t. For example, your junkrat may clutch multiple fights and win the game for you and becuase they underpeformed in the rest of the game = bad for whole game. You may have 0 medals and 12 kills but those 12 kills could all be on the enemy supports winning you fights.

For example I can have bronze or lower elims on Sombra but managed to enable multiple steamrolls due to hacking key enemies at the right time or enabling a team wipe with EMP. Or Tracer might not get high damage or elims a good amount of time but she provides value simply by distracting and isolating enemies long enough for other people to get picks because people’s attention was on the Tracer harassing the backline.

1 Like

It’ll be for mercy 100% of the matches for lowest (aka 0) on fire average time

It’d be the single worst idea I’ve ever seen, even though it wouldn’t be that much of a problem in my case I think.

That would paint a large target on people to be reported and everyone has had their bad games, no thank you.

Id rather them just create an actual scoreboard at that point that shows k/d, healing done, healing recieved ect…

It would be funny until it happens to you and then you like laugh and then cry unless you are trolling.

While we are at it, why not select a player who does not show up at the victory screen? /s …

Thats a bad idea…