What if the top secret feature is a talon recruit boot camp battle royale mode

this could be a thing when Activision blizzard was chasing trends in the past few years

No. If they absolutely have to, can’t live without a br in Overwatch, it has to be hero-focused

How is the OP’s suggestion making this non-hero focused?

I can still be hero-focused. Things happening in OW the game are non-canon. You have heroes and villains working together against their best friends/colleagues. So, why not?

But Apex legend is basically Titanfall boot camp for the mercenaries

When they said “Talon bootcamp” I imagined everyone as a Talon grunt from Retribution.

It would be a classic BR.

You forgot to include twist. It’s on mobile only.

What top secret feature?

The forum have been recently fantasising that the lack of communication and scarce content updates to the game are due to Team4 being hard at work on a huge update… the size of OW2. Spring fever came early this year…

And they are treating it like it’s fact?

That would be so booooooooring

Its because all we get from devs is “we work on secret stuff”

So people hope its gona be realy good, but i dont belive that.

also from interviwe with jeff if im remeber it right last year:

“Unfortunately, our players can’t quite see the steps that it takes to get there, but they’re driving towards some very big ideas. On the immediate front they’re going to get more content [such as] new maps and new heroes. But there are some very big dreams in front of us that the team is working toward. I have faith that when we’re finally in the position to announce some of the bigger things that we’re working on – the community will kind of respond with ‘Oh yeah, it had to have been that. That makes sense’. The team has ambitious plans for Overwatch and the community will be pleased when we can finally talk more about them.”

Well, we’ll see at some point… blessed are the believers. =)