What if Mercy was actually Mama Hong after years of Crossfit?

Renown isn’t about importance.
Everyone knows about Kanye West, but does that make him important? No. He’s not important at all.

No, not the definition of “not memorable”. You’re the definition of “incredibly biased and emotionally motivated”

I won’t, actually. I’ve never seen someone with the level of dedication you have to making Mercy threads that are half-baked or not completely thought out.

Basically this.

3 Likes

if that is the case, mercy would be my new main

Mama Hong swoops in with Valkyrie, takes a 1.75 second drag from her dollar-store cigarette

“Heroes never die!”

1 Like

And there we have it! Replace Rez with Manslaughter and we can call it a day.

People at this point are recognizing your name for the egregious amount of times you ramble on about Mercy in a single day.

You come into a joke thread and start regurgitating statistics for no reason.

You came into a thread about the upcoming Roadhog changes and as soon as you saw Jeff reply as meager a response as “It’ll be out soon” you went off about Mercy.

You’re letting your passions consume you, and with that you are actively hurting the reputations of Mercy mains and your cause.

3 Likes

Since when was Mercy supposed to get elims? Besides escaping from a 1v1, when does she ever get her gun out? Battle Mercy? While she ults? Of course Moira gets better elims than Mercy, her E locks onto the entire team, why wouldn’t she?

I mean you don’t even play Mercy and here you’re telling me to worry about my reputation and stuff with respect to Mercy mains?

I don’t quite know how to phrase my frustration with seeing this from someone who is NOT even playing her.

I get it, you play doomfist and you just want us to be easy kills for your POTG. But some of us actually play her and want her to be better. Trying to shame me to silence me because you want kills on Mercy players like myself is really not nice at all.

I don’t need to play Mercy do understand that you’re going crazy with your posts.

You must be fun at parties.