What if Mercy was actually Mama Hong after years of Crossfit?

I found your solution to “revert Mercy”.

8 Likes

No more memes with this…

2 Likes

I didn’t know crossfit made you Swiss

16 Likes

That still wouldn’t make her more fun to play. Where her total gameplay is literally.

1: hold heal on someone.

2: cast revive behind a safe wall standing still basically stunned for 2 seconds.

3: press ult and hold heal on someone.

THAT IS LITERALLY THE GRAND PART OF MERCY’S KIT RIGHT NOW.

And she is also MATHEMATICALLY not in a good spot.

Eg: Moira does 1395% MORE ELIMINATIONS THAN MERCY. (Yes, you read that right! ONE THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE!)

HERO NAME------ ELIMS ----- OBJECTIVE ELIMS ----- DAMAGE% ----- HEALING%

Moira ---------------(+) 1395%----(+) 1406%---------------(+) 1455%-------(+) 5.5%

Zenyatta -----------(+) 1027%----(+) 871%-----------------(+) 2108%-------(-) 53%

Bridgette^1 -------(+) 1072%----(+) 931%-----------------(+) 1379%-------(-) 45%

Lucio^2 -------------(+) 940%------(+) 949%-----------------(+) 1438%-------(-) 19%

Ana -----------------(+) 717%------(+) 608%-----------------(+) 954%---------(-) 16.5%

^1 [If you look into the Bridgette vs. Mercy analysis below, you actually can see mathematical backing for the concept that Bridgette contributes more to “team sustain” than Mercy through her armor generation and healing.]

^2 [Lucio may offer “only” 19% less healing than Mercy. But this isn’t taking into account his shield barrier in any capacity. I couldn’t find average damage shielded by Lucio so I left this out because I wanted to keep this as mathematically relevant as possible. I’m quite sure it’s non-trivial.]

Note: Table does NOT account for armor, shield, healing increase or other utility

So if Mercy is mama hong. MAMA HONG ISN’T IN A GOOD PLACE.

2 Likes

Expect the diet, she is a bit harder to hit

why can’t you just meme

5 Likes

Jk, though I think that structuring your rhetoric with less emotional capslock might help the way you’re being received? I know I’m more likely to engage with someone who seems calm, at least.

2 Likes

you’ve found a way to make a obvious joke into a actual argument. Wow just wow

6 Likes

You got it wrong … mama Hong isn’t Mercy’s past, she is Tracers future.

2 Likes

Tracer can travel through time and ethnicities now?

Why are you going this crazy over a joke?

1 Like

Well it wouldn’t be the most surprising change she’s gotten

Anything that can be used to fuel an argument should be employed to fuel the argument.

It doesn’t matter if it is a statistical repository, mathematical analysis, youtube video, tweet, or even satire. If it can be manipulated into an argument it should be used.

To not do so would be to betray the cause!

should it be imo no it’s hoesntly taking a completely harmless joke and taking it to heart is a good way to get angry at anything and also I don’t see how this even leans a argument into anyones favor

sigh sure go ahead I don’t see how to you could possibly take a joke into agrument and use it as “evidence” but sure go ahead damage you’re already soiled reputation it cleary doesn’t mean anything to you.

1 Like

My reputation is damaged? To whom? Implying it even was (it’s not) why would my reputation in VIDEO GAME IN ANY CAPACITY CONCERN ME? Like this is a video game, come on.

But let’s state facts: I’m not delusional and think anyone gives a care about me. No one cares about me. Jeff doesn’t, no one in master or grandmaster or any pros care about me. NO ONE CARES AT ALL about random little old me. I’m not delusional enough to think anyone even recognizes my name.

My IGN may as well be randomly assigned characters that are jumbled up every post. I’m not that important on this video game platform. NO ONE CARES AT ALL about random little old me. I’m not delusional enough to think anyone even recognizes my name.

But even assuming someone did care about my reputation in this video game, it’s far from damaged as I have tons of friends in battlenet client and lots of people wanting to play with me.

I’m not special enough to worry about my reputation, when I don’t mean anything to anyone here. Ya’ll will forget my name in a few days. I am not that special.

Stop overreacting over a bunch of pixels.

2 Likes

You need to go with your local psychologist asap. You have an insane obsession that literally scares me.

4 Likes

With the all of your emotionally motivated Mercy threads and posts that are rife with error I would assume you would expect to be known a little bit.

1 Like

You sound like the perfect political hack. Your energies are better directed elsewhere.

2 Likes

Nah I don’t think I’m important enough at all for that tbqh.

I am on almost every post I make reminded that I am in gold and terrible and unmemorable and have no real voice. I sincerely don’t feel important enough to be memorable. I’m a Mercy main that apparently takes no skill, and apparently a bad one. I am the definition of not memorable.

Like I am sure in a few days even you will forget my name. I’m really not that important here.