What if B.O.B prioritized targets without shields?

No because enemies have more control over their own movement than I have over bobs. An enemy Rein for example can easily make sure he’s the closest target by using his charge as soon as bob drops down. He can also be bopped rather easily by multiple characters and will not try to get back to where I want him.

He prioritizes whoever you first targetted, doesn’t he?

Huh… so counterplay then.

1 Like

If every viable comp can easily counter an ult then the ult doesn’t have good counterplay, it’s just useless.

The times I’ve seen a well placed Bob fail vs the times I’ve seen him absolutely disrupt do not sway my opinion that he is currently a good ult and possibly a little overtuned for the rest of Ashe’s kit.

I think Bob is fine. He is actually kind of weak.

Honestly, he is a glorifed distraction that must be dealt with. Bursting him down usually does the trick in short work, but having Sombra or Ana makes it a lot easier.

Ashe isn’t balanced around her ultimate, but around her kit. The ultimate isn’t meant to be a core feature, so that’s why its kind of weak and dumb.

Plus, it fits with Bob’s personality. He is just a butler.

You mean in QP? Cause that’s a great gauge of effectiveness.

He aims for the closest target, which can make him very susceptible to hack and sleep dart.

Something seems bugged about his priorities, saw him prioritize farest enemies several times. Like you call him on a location to clear the path there, not shoot someone that’s not in your way.

Hard to get an idea from comp since she’s not allowed in it yet.

1 Like

They should make it like Torbjörn and prioritize the targets Ashe shoots.

1 Like

With Torb’s update, his turret will change targets to whatever Torb is shooting at if I recall.

Torb needs it because his turret is kind of weak anyways.

Considering Ashe’s entire kit, giving Bob a similar buff would make her very OP.

whatever he hits with his left click fire yes. His turret is most definitely not Bob though.

bob aims at whatever you are aiming at target wise.

Turrets should just target whatever is the closest to it. This would make it possible to tank them.

What if Ashe swapped out B.O.B.'s Energizer batteries for some Rayovacs so he stops going, and going, and going. :rabbit2::battery::zap:

1 Like

Bob should be smarter than a torb turret for sure. Ashe also needs to be able to use the interact key to make Bob stop moving.

1 Like

I like Bob where he is right now, no need to change specific characteristics. If you don’t want to get immediately destroyed by him, perhaps use the map environment to your advantage.

Or not play out in the wild, wild west when you think their Ashe has an ultimate

You didn’t read the post did you?