What i like about new brig the most

I am talking about unique utility

There will be less blocking in ptr 200 shield size means two shots from afar.
There is no burst heal with the armor packs unless off course you are talking about stacking all 3 charges on the same target.

She can tank 3 rockets the 4 one will kill her.

Man i hope you right and i hope the god i am wrong. But i need say one thing she is not a backline healer. She is a guardian in the frontlines. Unless her kit is completely re looked and given the necessary tools to heal in the backline and be the main healer’s guardian, the kit will not work in the long term.

Waiting and seeing is what got us here in the first place. I was one of the few who have seen what she might become outside of the context of the 2-2-2. And here we are.

And can you please make me understand. If all the nerfs that are done to her in the past nine months to make her less overbearing in freeforall composition outside of the forced role que. Aren’t the nerfs that are done to her become overbearing on the character because now even for the Brig 1.0 has to heal do not have the freedom to pose as a sudo dps in an god awful goat comp.

Utility is still utility. Moira literally offers no utility.

I too hope Brigitte will be useful. The healer category is not broad enough and losing even a semi-viable choice would be a big hit. At least now she is getting more defined role (healer) instead of doing everything and warping whole metas around her.

If she is too weak, she will eventually get something. Just like Ana or Mercy got some buffs after being considered too bad post-nerfs.

Just to correct it, shield will eat 2 rockets full. Extra damage to not spill, 1 point of shield can consume 1000 damage from D.Va bomb. After 2 more rockets she will have 8 HP left assuming direct hits.

1 Like

Yeah in an isolated area that is correct

Yeah that part scares me. When. Or even at all. Look at bastion - torb - symmetra - pharah they are supposed to be played and yet they branded as niche. Which brings me another issue which is using the term niche to cover up none functioning heroes in this game.

if they’re 20m away? Nope, none of those things will help really except the shield for about 1.5 seconds probably.

what if her whipshot detached and worked like firestrike (except not going through barriers) ?

what will be the purpose of this ?

Cool. The answer to that issue is using map cover and letting your tanks initiate, not you. Trying to absorb the whole enemy team’s focus is no longer what Brig does.

Well i could tell you everything about this rework is opposing her character design which is to be on the frontlines even her tool kit is designed for that even in ptr. The major difference is Live brigitte can survive in frontlines Ptr brigitte cannot therefore it affects every aspect of her effective healing. Since you know she has to hit people be in the harm’s way to activate inspire? You and many one dimensional people are seems to intentionally forget about that fact. And for the record even in Brigitte in live was able to withstand of the focus of all the enemies combined. Not after nerfs. So i would if i were you check my facts instead of spewing what youtubers milking for the past 9 months.

You can start by counting the counter of Brigitte on live servers.

That doesn’t really help. There are three things that could be done

• Revert the shield HP Nerf and buff inspire’s self-heal to 12.
  • Change Brig from Melee to Ranged
  • Lower the cooldown on Whipshot.

The first isn’t likely to happen. The second is somewhat plausible but the third would make the change to her being a proper healer a lot smoother. It wouldn’t be ideal for the rest of the player base though. All this does is preserve the melee playstyle while being able to get consistent healing with whipshot.

I would like to see a 300 hp shield and no speed reduction while walking. If that occurs she’d feel satisfactory.

Butbutbut

Raise shield to 500 hp to justify its existence
Buff bash damage to normal melee 30 damage to make up for lack of combo capability
Buff rally armour to 150 to justify long charge in combo with finite duration.

With these changes on top of her ptr form, she’d be golden.

Just because some dps struggler vs her doesnt mean shes the best 1v1 hero get some space from her and shes useless play her counter like you would a phara on the enemy side so simple yet most dps are to stubborn to swap. Also this is a team game not a 1v1 game.

1 Like

I wish they’d delete her, honestly

The genji/tracer main want to delete her big shocker there.

We are reaching the point where Mercy cant outheal a brig with brigs healing buffs and 2 2 2.
rip

Did you look at my comp profile? I main zen and ana. Quick play literally means nothing