What hero settings are you guys hoping for in Overwatch 2?

Hoping Kiriko gets a knockback slider for Protection Suzu.
It just feels like it should since every other ability with knockback has one iirc.
She could also have an Ultimate Duration slider.

Would also love a way to amplify the amount Mei’s Gun, Symmetra’s Turrets, and Sojourn’s Disuptor Shot slows.

Give Bastion a slider for how long he lasts in assault form.

Of course a way to disable Hero Passives and Role Passives would be amazing too.

2 Likes

I have a bit of an ambitious one: Rework rollbacks / legacy mechanics. Imagine if you had a setting to play as a hero from any time they got their mechanics changed in a massive way. A drop down menu that let us turn on DPS Doomfist, shield generator Symmetra, or mass rez Mercy. Wouldn’t be super easy for devs to implement, but has huge potential. Devs can design games around cut abilities, a great example is the missing Torb level 3 turret. Not to mention the nostalgia kick people would get out of it, lots of people who complain all the time about how old Overwatch was better would have something to distract themselves with and a great way to see if it was actually better or just our rose tinted glasses.

2 Likes

Disabling role passives, knockback and duration for bastion abilities, suzu duration and/or knockback slider, kiriko swift step distance, kiriko ult duration, meteor strike slow, javelin/spin knockback, spin duration, fortify duration, Terra surge charge speed, Mag nade max range + explosion time, queen knife duration + knockback + shout duration, sojourn charge rate + field duration + slide duration + ult duration

This is all I want for the new abilities, tho I don’t know if they even have any of these yet since I haven’t checked. I’d also like to be able to modify ult duration for more ults e.g valk. It would also be super nice to modify ability damage individually.

Also, now that kiriko ult exists, maybe an Atk speed action in the workshop?

Idk, I know a lot of these are probably unrealistic, but I have hope in the workshop team.

2 Likes