What happened to the BuFF Mercy Movement?

55 to 60 hps>?

All the posts went up in smoke… Was she actually buffed and thats why theres a rise in PR?

Because… all supports have gotten nerfed.

Mercy is now balanced once again, she’s in a good spot.

41 Likes

All the other supports were nerfed so Mercy is no longer being outclassed.

42 Likes

becoming balanced, without any net changes>?

Sounds like D.va

2 Likes

Exactly like D.va, feels great right now.

3 Likes

Yep, they realized “hey, we should nerf every tank to D.Va’s level, but leave Zarya the same because balanced.”

6 Likes

dva has had 6 buffs in the last year of patches.

8 Likes

And yet healing tanks is still a complete nightmare

B-b-but thats not her role!

Kaaaaaaaaay

4 Likes

So? From my research, dva has had four dva(not six) specific buffs, even if mercy only got one doesn’t mean they aren’t in the same position right now.

2 Likes

“Mercy mains? I thought they were extinct.”

“A few of them must have survived… in the shadows.”

3 Likes

Rez was on Cooldown thats why

2 Likes

Make it so that Mercy is less capable of damage boosting headshots, then 60hps would totally be fine

This is not the same thing.

2 Likes

If you were on the forums about a week or two or three ago, all the dva mains were like, my character sucks, the buff mercy movement was quite a while back compared to the dva threads, but some trickled through weekly, with this meta appearing both types of threads have disapeered, this is because of a meta change, not a yearly change, however the dva threads would still be here if those buffs didn’t happen.

3 Likes

Mercy is in a spot where buffs aren’t really needed, however i would still like 60 hps and the removal of e-rez for OW2, she most likely wont be touched anytime soon since it seems she is in a decent spot. Overall she is an average healer

7 Likes

Because mayyyybe Mercy has been more than fine for quite some time now?

Yeah, I know… Shocker, isn’t it?

4 Likes

Just in recent patches 11 heroes were nerfed. Mercy was objectively underpowered and now the game powered down to her level, so there is no need to buff.

Her design issues however, remain unaddressed regardless.

15 Likes

I think it kind of died out after every other healer in the game (except Ana of course) got nerfed to the point of irrelevancy. Also it helped that the Devs dumpstered the reigning Turtle meta enough times that a Cobra meta finally showed back up and Mercy actually functions in those.

None of those change the fact that her kit is probably… I was going to say biggest dumpster fire in the game… but Brigitte is probably even worse.

5 Likes

Rez is still tilting to tanks who trades on tanks, die, and the medic comes to add a 3rd tank back in the fight and team loses fight.

Especially tilting if she manages to rez on CD like its nothing tank or not

With Damage boost in her pocket at any given moment, Rez (which IS a strong fight win ability) and a badass pistol.

5 Likes