What Happened to Sigma's Interactions?

I remember when Sigma was first released, he had a lot of interactions (you can find the video) such as with Moira, Mei, Winston and many more that weren’t completed yet. However, since then, we’ve heard nothing about it. Recently it looks like there is a new interaction between Moira and Mercy, so is there any possible update about Sigma’s?

6 Likes

What’s the one with Moira and Mercy?

1 Like

There’s thread about the interactions in current PTR. Use Search for Story Discussion and type “New PTR Interactions”.

1 Like

Moira invites Mercy to join the scientists in Oasis, and Mercy declines.

I think they’ve recorded interactions for heroes like Baptiste, Ashe and Sigma who so far don’t talk to anyone (besides Ashe talking to McCree), but they’re waiting for the giant expansion that is Overwatch 2 to release them. I’d go so far as to say OW2 will come with a whole bunch of new interactions that might just replace the ones we have now, since the story has moved forward a bit since launch and some of them are “outdated”

3 Likes

Or the “outdated” interactions won’t play only if one of or both players wears Overwatch 2 skins. There’s already one interaction who can’t be played if Pharah doesn’t wear particular skin to talk with Torbjörn.

2 Likes

Speaking of the Pharah and Torbjorn interaction, in the current game she tells him her armor is “Mark VI, state of the art.” i think it’d be cute if in OW2 she has new armor and gets a new interaction where she’s still showing her armor off to him and says the exact same thing but now it’s “Mark VII” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Still waiting for Baptiste’s interactions.

I’m sure Talon members are all not happy to see him, except Sombra.

6 Likes

No voice interactions, except the mercy/moira interaction, have been added to the game since Ashe’s release after Blizzcon, 2018. None for Sigma, none for Baptiste, and presumably, none for Echo.

Maybe Echo’s patch will finally bring them for these characters, but I’m only moderately optimistic.

6 Likes

From the announcement about the localisation issues i think we’ll be lucky if she drops with just the functional lines.

1 Like

They also announced they’ve had to dramatically push back her main game release anyways. Most of her lines seem to be functional, its just the interactions which would be in question. The fact mercy+moira have a new one on the PTR is at least, a sign somethings moved on that department.

1 Like

Really frustrating that they havent bothered to get any new hero interactions since wrecking ball. Only ashes has ones that work and thats literally only with mccree.