What encourages you to keep coming back to these forums

I do enjoy trolling toxic people sometimes :smiling_imp:

yes

yes

oh yes. Even the ones that probably hate my guts :rofl:.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:

there’s actually two hanasongs… LOL

I’m not that sombra hanasong, im the D.Va hanasong.

2 Likes

Good to know :sweat_smile:
But may I ask: Who’s Kevin and why did he eat nine.

Oh my god I feel so dumb, my apologies!

Other nuts into this cartoonish shooter.

1 Like

I have no idea what that means so I’m just gonna post a gif of kpop idols dancing. 40% of Twitter users

2 Likes

Everyone has help. Imperfection make beauty.

3 Likes

Boredom…

lol

1 Like

I have to fill the time between my Paladins/FFXIV/more rarely Overwatch queues with something easily dropped and these forums are usually the most consistently active and entertaining option.

1 Like

I’m always here to find how stupid arguments can get, and the result is surprising enough.

1 Like

I looking for reasons to open up game again, until OW2 will be out and i decide probably to uninstal it alredy.

1 Like

Some boards are cool.
Plus I can post pictures, so that’s pretty neat.

3 Likes

I recently took a much needed hiatus from these forums, but I can tell you what keeps me coming back.

Firstly, the potential that this game and even it’s community hold is greater than they could ever know… you may not realize it, but we’re sitting on something special… something big. Something that brought us together in the first place, and moved our hearts and souls.

And secondly, the users.
Yes, some of them may struggle, and that is clear as day to a lot of us… but some of us, are truly kind and gentle souls, and those who guide others in the dark of night.

Don’t be too harsh on those who lash out, they need this game and it’s community more than an outsider could know. They just don’t know how to show it… when you see someone having a bad day, there is likely a reason that runs much deeper than a loss in a video game.

Be the change you want to see, and come have a chat with me.
I answered the call, and I will always return.
Always.

3 Likes

I am beyond flattered.
What can I even say to such praise?

Except for maybe that the Inn will always be open to you, friend. And anyone else who wishes to join us for a late night drink and conversation.

Shameless plug don’t hate me

[𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐿𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒱𝓊𝓁𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐼𝓃𝓃 (Reopened) 🦊]

If you just wanna chat or need to find help in some form, our doors are open.
And our usual patrons are obviously some of the most helpful and kind.

^,^

3 Likes

Hehe.

2 Likes

Chibifox, the heck happened?? I thought you had 20k posts

Angough what happened to the sombra icon i know and love

1 Like

I was gone for 39 days, on a vision quest of sorts.

Posts get deleted, threads get cleaned. My counter was lowered.

1 Like

Aw man that sucks. 30k post milestone?

1 Like

Most people here are cool. There are many thought provoking threads compared to the other blizz forums, those are my favorite threads.

2 Likes

I will reach 20K again soon, and 30K long after… 40K when the game dies down, and 50K when people come back to find me.

No matter how long it will take, I will be here to provide feedback and insight where I can.

Always.

5 Likes

I’m a masochist and I hate myself.

3 Likes