What drinks do OW characters enjoy?

I can give you a very cross answer thanks to Overwatch toast poses. Excluding the already official beer, bubble tea, sake and tea for Rein, Junk, Hanzo and Ana:

• In the toast Lucio has a carafe of Quentão;
  • Symmetra is holding a Masala Chai in her toast
  • Hypothetically, Reinhardt and Torbjorn drink mulled beer in winter (which is hot)
    -Mercy could drink coffee, noticing her spray in the challenge and in Genji’s dialogues;
  • We even have two toasts with the recipe in the official Overwatch cookbook: Moira (Irish Coffee) and Po Cha (Zenyatta);
  • Official notes from Michael Chu (former writer of the lore):
    https://twitter.com/westofhouse/status/1035549434933903360

I hope I have answered you as correctly as possible :hugs:

Absolutely beautiful and important piece of lore!

FTFY.

Also, Roadhog is a tea guy.

1 Like

You have absolutely answered me as correctly as possible. Love these completely random and unnecessary pieces of lore

1 Like

this is the best one i read so far :laughing:

I’m actually curious on all the character’s faved drinks though, from the words of the Devs at Blizzard. I know Junkrat’s Boba Tea, Rein’s Beer, Sake is Hanzo, but what bout some others that could b revealled, like perhaps D.va’s or Brigitte’s? Does Tracer drink Tea, as she’s British? Lot of interesting thoughts that can develop off of generally favorites for (blank) character. U could extend it to Food, Movies, Music, etc. I remember a reveal for Rein’s faved music and Pharah’s too awhile back. Hasslehoff 4 Rein, then Rock 4 Pharah. Wonder if we could recieve more info in just the general things like such. I know we got a lot of lore and game balancing that might need to be done, but it’s still fun to think about the basic questions like that and ask and maybe find some answers to such. Especially fun questions like faved food, drinks, movies, music, etc. Hopefully I can get some answers here, but tbr here, I don’t think anything’s gonna b said bout dis. Worth a try still, never-the-less.

Hot Cocoa? - Doomfist

Ashe would drink a stinger, hands down…

Out of the Storm Rising experience and with every visit in kings row, where she invites everyone to go to the pub, Im pretty sure Tracer is a Rum drinker.
Thats why I like her the most.