What drinks do OW characters enjoy?

lmao, got me there. I don’t follow lore or much of what the devs say, only cause I’m not interested enough, no shade being thrown.

LOL

Jodie, you are wonderful. :rofl:

1 Like

D.va definitely likes Mountain Dew.

1 Like

If I remember correctly, Mei likes boba tea as well (and that’s why Meihem is the best ship)

:nerd_face: According to the Overwatch cookbook it’s Irish Coffee.

1 Like

You can actually take a guess based on the Christmas victory poses.

Absinthe.

Blood of Bronze players.

Virgin blood.

1 Like

Bastion’s favorite drink is the salty tears of the eleven other players in the lobby. I have experience.

2 Likes

What kind of monster do you play? Im not legal to drink but even I have heard of that poison…

1 Like

Almost all of them have a victory pose of them holding what could be hot chocolate sooo

While it is true absinthe is popularly known as a poison, that’s essentially what alcohol is as well.

You’d need to dilute it, sure, but absinthe cocktails/mixed drinks are definitely a thing. I thought Moira might like a dangerous drink that skirts some definitions of legality.

i know widow is probably a wino

Winston is probably fruit juice and Hammond like carrot juice.
They would dive right into it.

Supports:

• Ana she lines tea but in the morning coffe coze at morning you are need to be a lady then you can drink any trash.
  • Baptiste some lite drink, lil alco more juce
  • Brigitte hot cocholate duh
  • Lucio hot whine with cinamon and Orange peals
  • Mercy cappuccino with coolwhip
  • moira smooth coffe / makeiato with coolwhip
  • zen *long sigh * I do not Feel need of drinking, Im just one drop in the ocean of thoghts.

Tanks:

• rat wather
  • dva what do you mean theres something else than energy drink?
  • Orisa efii didnt program me for that
  • Rein Beer in that big mug that looks like shoe
  • Sigma Frappucino with marshmellows
  • hog… What ever he got in gas cointerners
  • mmmm… Monke Bannana milk shake uhu
  • zarya vodka camracie

Dps:

• Symm yellow whine
  • echo “pity I can’t try it”
  • Ashe Red/pink whine

Rest by looking how they aim vodka mixed with 3 differend Beer, rest of old chip whine from sale, mixed with the most expensive think they could have - smoked cigarette. All mixed together in a medium size glass with honey mustard.

you’re so rude :sob: :sob: i can’t

Sym would most certainly favor white wine, but I see Ashe knocking down straight whiskeys. Wild west rebel that makes her own rules would definitely eschew any drinks her aristocratic upbringing told her to like (such as rose’, which is the only red/pink wine I could think of).

It’s tough love, Sun.

Things are dicey.

Your delicious bio-life-stuff.

Sometimes affectionately called “your soul”.

1 Like

Reaper definitely drinks a lot of alcohol to numb the pain