What does this life weaver change actually effect?

Petal Platform

• No longer pierced by piercing projectiles.

What projectiles would have pierced through the platform?

Rein Firestrike, Ram punches.

Possibly Moira Coalescence.

9 Likes

So he doesnt get hit himself/herself (or whatever, have to include everything to avoid offending anyone). Itll now act as a barrier againast projectiles too. Like Hanzo cant one shot him thru the platform.

Things like Sojourn Ult, Mei frost beam, etc.

edit: I may be wrong about Mei’s beam.

1 Like

it funny enough probably nerfed his healing because it might be a piercing projectile so we will see

Oh dam I wish I knew about the latter I would have abbused that so much as mei.

You offended me by implying that Lifeweaver was a woman just because his hair is fabulous.

I do really want to know if beams like coal count. It’s more annoying to me than Firestrike piercing

i think it does. it pierces a lot of things that’s supposed to stop attacks. but sojourn ult for sure. i’ve been shot through the petal while she was below me before.

1 Like

i highly doubt Coal will be affected by this. the entire point of why it’s “strong” is because it pierces everything. i think it’s mostly to nerf Sojourn and Rein from mindlessly killing a Lifeweaver without any thought. Which… poor Rein mains. more nerfs for them.

unless it was changed recently, i thought Mei’s blaster pierces things like Rein shields. i said in another reply i may be completely wrong on that. i’ll edit my post to reflect that.

I siad everything. But it is clear what/who he is anyway.

1 Like

genji blade

1 Like

You’re probably right, but I kind of like the idea of making it “terrain” like Mei Wall and Tree of Life.

This this this this this.

I haven’t tested, but if this stops blade damage, then this is pretty dang huge.

I believe it will considering Mei wall blocks coal.

His petal is now coded like a deployable object rather than a shield/hero.

Effectively gave him a better shield than brig now being a guaranteed 400 hp sky shield that can’t be counter played underneath.

I know you can shoot the petal. I meant removing certain character interactions bypassing it is not the right direction for overwatch.

Imo, it makes sense to have it function as Mei wall. It’s technically more of terrain than an actual shield; you can’t walk through either.

Hack/emp/tp to pedal with sombra, Pharah, winston, d.va, ball, and valking mercy (Or just close enough to jump)/ And more can get up their and do the job.

My personal favorite was using mei wall and a little bit of highground to get on top and just tapped in the head for free. Scaring into dashing into a point blank shatter.