What does lul mean?

I know LOL means laugh out loud, but what’s “LEL” and “LUL”?

1 Like

I think lel is laughing extremely loud? Not sure tho.

they’re pretty much slang for a slang word, you type hahaha or LOL (laugh out loud), and LEL and LUL are just meant to be the same meaning as LOL just sound differently.

3 Likes

It’s a twitch emote, it’s LUL to do it. That’s why there’s a space in J LUL KE

2 Likes

You wanna know ultra-cringe? I actually say “lul” IRL instead of actually laughing sometimes.

The internet is destroying my brain. ;_;

5 Likes

So I’m not (forever) alone…

1 Like

LUL is a twitch emote.

1 Like

I say “Lel” Out loud.

we’re in the same Sinking boat, it would seem.

2 Likes

There was a short time before memes. Before unoriginal copies of a copy of an edit was ‘content’.
A time where there was creativity and originality, when new things could occur at any moment.

All memes now are coasting off the creative era of that time and earlier, there is nothing new but just text over stale jokes.
During that time when new things were new, lel and lul were also new and a variation on lol that each had their own nuance to it when it wasn’t funny enough for a ‘lmao’ or even a ‘rofl’ but somewhere just before then and after a simple lol.

Oh, you poor innocent souls…
Just go into google translate, do Dutch > English and put in lul :wink:

3 Likes

There was a short time before memes. Before unoriginal copies of a copy of an edit was ‘content’.
A time where there was creativity and originality, when new things could occur at any moment.

All memes now are coasting off the creative era of that time and earlier, there is nothing new but just text over stale jokes.
During that time when new things were new, lel and lul were also new and a variation on lol that each had their own nuance to it when it wasn’t funny enough for a ‘lmao’ or even a ‘rofl’ but somewhere just before then and after a simple lol.

And we had to walk 15 miles in the snow, uphill both ways just to make a meme, too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Laughing Uncontrollably Loud?

Oof thats not good. Poor people like me who didnt see this. Thank you L U L

1 Like

It’s a sarcastic version of lol.