What do you want from the new Support?

More Beam hero… I like Beam hero but
I just wanna Ying, rei and pip from paladins.
Ying hitscan Beam, healing clones that can dmg enemys and heal teammates in explosion radious, ult is like zen but you can attack and is way weaker so its just to help team a bit.
Pip is just healing junkrat its all about expolsive chemicals. But he got 1 healing ability do massive healing, CD reset if he hit himself and teammate With it.
Rei is intresting she can give temporary shield, her healing Beam can do dmg, she theows slow projectile, her healing ability jump randomly between teammates, ult heal you but after 2s delay.

Soldier/Sombra’s weapon but you heal allies by shooting them

About 3.50.

To be male and to be similar to Mercy

I just don’t want them to be overtuned…

I want a support that one shots(all people care about anyway)

I would love a support who provides shields/bonus HP/overhealth. I love playing shielding supports in for example league of legends

I also want them to be a little bit mobile like Moira

2 Likes

Think like Ashe’s Dynamite.
You can leave the Totem and it passively heals a paltry amount and it lasts near forever. Shoot it with your healing weapon and it will burst heal for a lot more in the radius but destroy the totem.

To clarify:
Healer has a projectile that pierces allies, healing them and they also have a Totem based heal.

I just want them to have outlandishly large shoes.

2 Likes

I wonder if we’ll maybe see moiras necro orb come back in some form. I know the rework wasn’t super popular, but I did make some cool plays during that beta.

Maybe a Sombra style hero that can “hack” players and it reduces their damage.

I would also like the next support to be male. The support roster is very female heavy.

still no leaks about the new support i’m so pissed man.