What do you think the "Big Surprise is"?

Hog is 100% getting double jump… Heads up Genji players!!

4 Likes

probably something no one asked for like Owl merch, I hope (which i GREATLY doubt and im not expecting anything) they add more than 1 map, a new hero, or a new game mode thats not arcade.

5 Likes

100% ready for Overwatch Puzzle Brawlers

1 Like

The next big surprise is that the next Doctor Who won’t be a humanoid at all. It’ll be a dog and become a children’s show.

3 Likes

Hopefully it’s a new permanent competitive mode.

A mobile game. Don’t you guys have phones?

2 Likes

New Mei skin, yay !

Next surprise given the current trend? Being able to buy SR.

“Tired of being stuck in Gold? For a measly 29.99$ you can now upgrade to your rightful place in Platinum!”.

2 Likes

Overwatch going free to play.

2 Likes

It doesn’t really matter what it is. The game is in such a poor state because the Devs have no back bone or ability to manage the community. I don’t care if they give us guilds or whatever. The game is dying because Blizzard can’t manage things properly.

Maybe Activision is responsible in part. I mean the OW dev team is like 100 people while Fortnite has over 300. That alone should tell you how much they care about the quality of the game. I don’t think anything will bring players new or old to Overwatch anymore.

1 Like

Why not. Blizzard wants that sweet boosting money too…

1 Like

role q
please???
need it fast

2 Likes

They make OW free to play. That’s it. SO HUGE.

3 Likes

i know every body is saying they will dissapoint us but also remember that its a surprise mean dont expect something big i mean imagine a replay system for our matches and we can download them like highlights bc its rdy we allready got the exp. with owwc viewer or maybe special skins becoming purshable with credits (sombra blizzcon…ect) no body knows

Big Suprise: Fixed a bug that allowed Reaper to reach unintended locations

10 Likes

They did mention last year during their last developer update that they had some community features that had to be backlogged due to unforeseen circumstances. I don’t remember if he mentioned that they had an estimated release or not.

the future: Baby I’m yours starts playing New PTR Notes “ladies and gentleman, we got him” Brigitte removed from game

1 Like

It could be a new map since it was delayed from Blizzcon, but that’s more expected than a surprise. Then again, Activision also thought Diablo for mobile would be a good thing.

2 Likes

Community made maps now being put into beta. Blizzard finna release opensource models for Overwatch so people can make their own maps

1 Like

brig: deleted
hopefully?