What do you think each hero smells like?

Hammond: hamster cage and chicken

2 Likes

Each hero smells like dead, or like putrid meat. This is because this game is dead, at least until Overwatch 2 will be released. There will be no more content for Overwatch 1, and a multiplayer PvP game without content is usually dead. So yeah, heroes start smelling bad, really bad.

Maybe players here like zombie games

Okay this might be the weirdest topic I’ve seen in a long while. There was a thread for weirdest things like… yesterday? I don’t know.

Anyway. Let’s see Echo. I’m guessing, polymer? Like that plastic smell you feel if you put your face into a plastic shopping bag. I’m guessing it’s that smell and a faint tinge of something sterile, clean and artificial, like the inside of a laboratory.

Mercy. Lavender, sweetness from the fabric softener from her crisp lab coat, and a conservative, flowery scent from her shampoo. A faint hint of coffee.

McCree. Tobacco, burbon, gunpowder smoke and aftershave.

D.Va: That strong scent of fruity energy drinks, bubble gum, motor oil, cheese puff powder smell.

1 Like

Sombra smells like cheap alcohol with colourful packaging and takeaway food.

1 Like

First “What do heroes taste like”, now “what do you think each hero smells like”…

Dear God :neutral_face: :grimacing:.

Roadhog smells like *ss probably

Going in alphabetical order, this is what I think.

~~

Ana - Rich and deep Egyptian fragrance, possibly an Arabian fragrance.

Ashe - I think she’d smell fresh despite being in a gang, possibly flower scented, maybe Rosé. Also an underlying gunpowder smell.

Baptiste - After shave.

Bastion - Earthy and oil smell, like a gas station.

Brigette - Like creamy and milky, something sweet.

D.Va - Not sure, something basic like a flowery scent.

Doomfist - Again, not sure but something strong but subtle at the same time.

Echo - Like a place that makes machinery, or no distinct scent.

Genji - Not sure, grass?

Hanzo - Deep, Rich and Earthy smell. Like the woods, very nice.

Junkrat - Nitroglycerin, sweet and caramel but also like burnt and singed hair.

Lucio - Same as Hanzo, an earthy smell but would have an underlying smell of sweat.

McCree - Cigars, cigarettes and gunpowder.

Mei - Sweet, something subtle.

Mercy - Subtle but memorable, rich in scent.

Moira - Deep and rich smell with a hint of something medical.

Orisa - I don’t know.

Pharah - Same as her mother with a underlying smell of sweat.

Reaper - Smokey.

Reinhardt - Metalic.

Roadhog - Trashy, disgusting, etc.

Sigma - Really good after shave, very nice.

Soldier 76 - Aftershave, Natural scent.

Sombra - Caramel, toffee.

Symmetra - Rich, luxurious, Chanel, Etc.

Torbjorn - Oil, sweat, metal.

Tracer - No distinct scent, but has an underlying scent of smoke from her jacket.

Widowmaker - Same as Symm, rich, luxurious.

Winston - Natural scent, lingering smell of grass and peanut butter.

Wrecking “Rat” Ball - Bad, trashy, gross.

Zarya - Strong but nice smell, distinct to her.

Zenyatta - No distinct smell, metallic.

1 Like

Sweat, pheromones and deodorant or perfume.

I’m absolutely certain Mercy and D.Va smell like heaven. I’d smell them all day and all over regardless.

What part of them you would smell ?:sunglasses:

Everything, of course!

D.Va smells like a combination of sweat, latex rubber, and a really strong, sweet fruity smell, like somebody left a whole bunch of Fruit Roll-Ups in a mini-van on a hot day.

Hammond smells like a combination of pet odor, the inside of a car engine, and very subtly like burnt plastic.

Mei smells like a combination of subtle human odor, like a couch that’s been used but doesn’t actually stink, unspecified air-freshener, and new nylon clothes.

And yes, I think we all can agree Mercy smells like Febreeze and coffee.

I would imagine mercy feets smells like cheese mixed with anesthetic and antispetic

Dva would be vinegar with mochi

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

What…? What did i just read…

Words from the Pnakotic manuscripts. It is not knowledge meant for the living. It might just drive you mad…

1 Like

Nah, they especially smell like heaven - like the rest of them. I also doubt Mercy would let her feet get to that level of stench.

She cant :sunglasses:
Cuz she always wear those big boots which will get hot and sweat that will make whole room stank :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Why do you do this… you’re ruining the good thing :sob:

Dont worry, maybe she gonna wear smth different in ow2 who knows :sunglasses::sunglasses: