What Do You Guys Think About The Sombra Nerf?

For those who don’t know:

How do you guys react about these changes? Will be Sombra still viable? I personally not sure about the 2s CD of her interrupted hack but I’m pretty agree about that LOS fixes, it’s broken & need to be fixed. Overall, before these changes, I’m one of those players who defend Sombra.

I definitely agree that the LOS being ignored in the last 0.1 seconds of Hack was definitely a big issue that is insanely unfair for heroes like Reinhardt, who could put up their barrier but still get hacked. That’s a very good change.

I’m totally against having Sombra’s Hack be forced onto a two second cool-down after taking any amount of damage. That really doesn’t sound fair - I think it’d be a much better (and easier) solution to simply reset Hack back to 0.8 seconds of cast-time.

1 Like

Her hack is still pretty fast & has a pretty long range. I kinda think these changes are fine. Anyway, I still have faith that with these changes, Sombra can still counter Genji.

I think people get too worked up about anything that can be seen as a nerf. Remember when Brigitte had bug fixes?

This is definitely a nerf, but it’s immediately following up a buff. Blizzard has decided they’re not happy with where Sombra is, so they’re changing her. If she turns out to be worse than before, she’ll probably see more changes.

It’s better that this happens sooner rather than later, imo.

Moira’s damage orb is going to be a pita.

Well, I think Moira is a Sombra counter now.