What do heros like to eat?

in my fav fighting game king of fighters every hero has his fav meal and most hated one

i think 76 like burgers and bbq in general (grillmaster skin)
hog likes those chinese thingy we see him destroy in one of his entrance
lucio lucio OH OH
hanzo SUSHI bcz he’s a yakuza
rein BEER and beef?

1 Like

We know some of their favourite drinks.

Junkrat loves Bubble Tea (that’s what is in his flask)

Sombra likes Mezcal

Mei likes Tea (bubble is good too)

Brig and Rein drink beer.

Moira drinks Irish Coffee

5 Likes

Brigitte loves semlor. I think it could be assumed that Hanzo loves strawberry cake.

Does she like doughnuts?
Yes, but she loves semlor.

3 Likes

“There’s delicious food, and drinks… And good friends.
The kind that are always there for you - when you need them most.”

~ Hana

https://i.ibb.co/FgL9Ndt/dva.jpg

1 Like

can you link it back to the og thing

1 Like

1 Like

No problem! I like that we’re helping each other out with finding the scattered lore/sources.

1 Like

McCree probably isn’t too picky about food. Given he’s a man on the run with a hefty bounty he’s probably just happy to have something in his belly. He is noticeably thinner than when he was in Blackwatch so the drifter lifestyle he leads has no doubt caused him to miss more than a few meals.

I mean, he was contently sipping on the coffee that tastes like boiled dirt in his short and although everyone talks about how great the animation on the pie looked, it doesn’t look like it would’ve tasted very good. Probably stale, but for all we know that could’ve been the only food he’d had in days.

D.Va needs to eat real food, dang-it. Doritos and instant noodle bowls don’t count. That’s just empty carbs. No nutrition!

I guess she’d like pizza. It at least has some nutritional value and given she’s a gamer it seems like it’d be her go to meal.

1 Like

Mercy likes chocolate… “Swiss, they’re the best!”

Tracer likes chip sarnies:
https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/allstars_gamepedia/a/a1/TracerBase_Pissed12.ogg

What has being a yakuza got to do with eating a traditional Japanese plate?

Hanzo strikes me as someone who would eat healthy (aside from his love for cakes), but not necessarily sushi despite him being Japanese. To me, he probably likes simple things but of high quality. He’d be that one guy who would order a $30 bowl of Udon or something that is Western.

He traveled a lot around the world, so he probably ate a lot of traditional foods of the countries he was in. I’d go as far as to say he’d like a good India curry.

1 Like

yakuza eat sushi it’s known

He does have a voiceline that says he always has time for a bowl of ramen.

Who knows, maybe he has a taste for the “mundane”.

1 Like

I see Moira as liking noodle casseroles for some reason.

Floating boxes with red plus signs on them. Yumm yumm!

1 Like

They eat lucio ohs of course

I think Roadhog and Zarya likes Chinese food because of highlight intros/spray.

1 Like

Food? Ha, food is for the weak. They don’t need it.

2 Likes

A lot of our heroes are military, so they’re probably accustomed to subsisting on MREs. (Maybe in the future MREs are more sophisticated than they are now… hopefully.)

Hanzo and Genji have a paired Archives spray of them as kids putting away several bowls of ramen. I’d think it is, or was, a comfort food for both of them, but… Brings back too many sad memories now. :frowning:

This is all but canon for Roadhog. He has a quote on Junkertown referring to the Chinese takeaway place.

If we’re fine going into headcanon… Ashe strikes me as the type to take a little bourbon in her tea. And I’m sure Brigitte likes princess cake.

2 Likes

Reaper drinks fresh organic souls:

1 Like