What crossovers would you like to see?

My most delusional hope for a crossover is Fate/Stay Night that is actually where my user name comes from. But overall I want to see a Halo crossover like come on Microsoft and Blizzard this would rake in so much cash and the usual heroes wouldn’t be getting skins.

My ideal skins for such a crossover would be:

Soldier 76: Master Chief

Baptiste: ODST or maybe Locke but who cares about this character when it comes to Halo?

Genji: Arbiter(imagine dragonblade as an energy sword with the iconic sound effects)

Zenyatta: Prophet of Truth

Winston: Atriox(While Rein has big hammer the Jiralhanae have a lot of Simian features so this is perfect enough of a reason to give it to Winton instead)

1 Like

Nothing related to anime anymore.
They butchered Midoria by gender bending him into the one hero who’s personality doesn’t fit him at all or gender.
Lucio or Baptiste would’ve been a better choice, hell i’d prefer venture having it at least his personality matches him.
And they didn’t add Junkrat bakugo. So no i wont support crappy anime crossovers.

I realized recently that I cared about the heroes more than I thought, and I think the crossovers, or at least their execution, is taking a toll on how I view them. It’s not really special when it’s every season, and it’s not even funny when the characters don’t match each other or make for good skins. For now, I think I’m kinda bummed out about covering up our heroes and making them into something from another story/universe entirely. Maybe that’s just because I haven’t actually had an interest in those other stories either, though.

So, whatever. Fifth Element. Soldier can be Corbin. Kiriko as Leeloo. Roadhog’ll be a Mangalore. Zorg Moira. And Ramattra can be a Mondoshawan who hit the gym really hard.

Ruby Rhod Lucio will be free for completing ten games.

DOOM is my #1 pick.

Personally, the naked prioritization of certain heroes (Kiriko) at the near total exclusion of others gives this vibe way worse than the crossovers. (Conceptually at least, since the favorites are often included in the crossovers as well.)

Awesome! I would love a Fate/Zero collaboration for the Iskander collaboration skin that Reinhardt deserves.

As bias as I as play this sport, I would like NHL skins for Lucio. I do find the LA Kings Gretzky skin as a nice easter egg .