What can be done about unfair bans?

I’d probably worry more about my alibi if I were you. Isnt that right Patrick?

As I don’t play with you, I can’t say what you said or didn’t say…

That’s really disingenuous of you.

Misgendering on purpose… Nice.

And you people wonder why you are reported in game :woman_facepalming:

We can keep going if you want. I have some free time. I think you and I both know how it will end, though. You should just stop while you’re still behind.

Yes it’ll go for another 200 schizophrenic posts from you but you’ve already earned enough :clown_face: badges from just the linked thread that I can save myself the time in this one. :wave:

I mean… you can certainly try to spin it around, but we both know how the last one ended. So I’d prefer it if you stopped talking down to people, and I wouldn’t have to interject for them.

Dude there’s no hope for you. :joy:

So no then. My friend got banned for no reason

I really enjoyed your Netflix show btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mva2nGveYss

I get that you’re trying to be confusing, but… the repetitiveness is getting old. Maybe you could try a different approach?

I’m expecting these comments to get deleted tbh. I care more about making my point and defending myself from unfair treatment than getting silenced for how I chose to say it.
I’m not making any kind of complaints about getting unfairly silenced over what I said. Though I will complain that if I get silenced over what I’ve said so far, then yeah, that is also dumb. Add it to the list lol.
Besides: again, another guy came in with the insults and I’m the only one getting crapped on for returning fire. Hypocrites, the lot of ya.

There is a profanity filter for people that dont want to see swear words.

2 Likes

It’s not about them. They are not the ones getting into troubles.

1 Like

Also, you know that it isn’t the culture there really. You know New Zealanders.

Maybe not Aucklanders though, which I am getting the feeling they are :slight_smile:

I know exactly one New Zealander (-;

They will just switch to their alt.

“There”

Oh good. An outsider telling me about my own culture.

“Aucklander”

That is a national slur. Maybe you are a local lmao.
Might as well kick me in the balls while you’re at it, if you’re gonna say stuff like that. T-T

Cheer up, I grew up in Napier, I may as well have been born into a retirement home.

In Wellington now, thankfully. Bit grim watching everyone else around me getting fired though.

1 Like

Nothing really.

Report Abusive Chat.

Report Abusive Chat.

Report Abusive Chat.

Your account is suspended even if you never cursed or used slurs.

3 Likes

You don’t have to use slurs or curse for your chat to be abusive.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I know; simply making a joke or asking somebody to heal is abusive in this game :smiley:. People are getting suspended for saying anything.

2 Likes

So Blizzard has actually responded to me and told me what constitutes a violation.

“Genji youre worthless” and “please dps stop being bad”

That’s it, that’s all they could come up with. And its also informed me what the line is. I disagree with it, but not my choice to make

Reported. See how EZ it is to get reported. You don’t even need to swear. It’s all automatic.

1 Like