What are your goals?

What are your overwatch competitive goals? I have been playing on and off since season 3 and I just hit diamond for the first time (DPS) and that’s all I ever wanted. My tank needs a LOT of improvement, main tanking is a nightmare.
What are your goals?

3 Likes

Congratulations! Masters is next

To improve and reach OVER 9000!

Luckily: If you can Move, you can Improve! =]

4 Likes

always coming in hot with the rhymes hahaha. love it.

my goal is to reach diamond on support and maybe push masters this season. and then eventually go back to grinding dps (which was tilting for me which is why i’ve taken a break) and completely dominate in that area as well

3 Likes

Thanks homie! If you can Rhyme, you can commit a Crime! -oh oops :sweat_smile:

I wish you the best on your goals homie!

1 Like

Goals - for devs to just once read my feedback - ever. I’ve given up on competitive being relevant for anything long time ago and I just play to waste time. Every single aspect of competitive from matchmaker to games itself is in terrible state so no point in having goals.

1 Like

I already reached mine a long time ago. My initial aim was to get to silver. Since then, I climbed to gold and even reached platinum, peaking at 2.8K.

As for now, I just want to improve my mechanics.

1 Like

Most people are going to say “to climb”. Which is my ultimate goal too, I guess.

Overall though I’d say that completing my accounts cosmetics library is a major goal as well. I’m very close with ~95% complete as of the last time I checked. Golden weapons are a PAIN.

https://i.imgur.com/u2xxVV8.png

GM, and nothing but*

*as long as the grind stays fun

1 Like

goals (genji only):
-increase number of blade elims per 10
-increase crit hit by 2-3%
-reduce number of deaths
-pull my genji acct into diamond

3 Likes

To not focus on rank too much since alot of game outcomes seem out of my control even if I get 2-3 picks every fight and instead focus on self-improvement.

1 Like

:joy: Checked off: Winning a OQ comp match [King’s Row] with no support - 2 offtanks and 4 dps (vs. 2/3/1). LUL. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :wink:

That’s a tough one. Probably to finally force myself to uninstall and play a better game. Either that or finish throwing this account to sub 500 and just ride out the eventual (deserved) death of this tragedy of a game

Not care about my SR in this 5 year old game and hope I never get to a point of caring about it again.

Hell, at this point in my games my goal is to figure out the flashiest rollout I can do.

1 Like

Kill time until I’m tired enough to go to sleep

Then just stop already if you are not enjoying it, it just sounds like a toxic mentality, not a bad game.

3 Likes

My goals are purely for a cosmetic border that shows a Veteran status.

There’s no sense is trying to achieve anything on this ladder because it’s FUBAR.
This game beats you down too much to have a goal.

1 Like

until i get bore or blizzard bankrupt

to reach 1000 hours on zen without loosing my mind on “50% odds games”.

Not going to brag, but i know stuff…lots of stuff…years of watching youroverwatch, flats, emong, stylosa…etc…

the game still puts me with fresh accounts. where after pumping out min 8k heals and out dpsing our dps…im told…my job is to heal. Do you think dps get a job? do they know how to use a key ability or position…no…no matchmaker dumps me into the nearest SR game…and usually its with players who dont know said stuff…its fun.

did i mention the absurd amount of games with smurfs in silver and bronze? get good they say…get better…be better they say…Funny nobody tells the smurfs to do that…

1 Like

Its the same people telling you to get better, that are smurfing down in low elos so you never get the chance. Lol.

1 Like

To simultaneously hit Diamond…while throwing games if I have any sub level 100 players on my team.

It ain’t much. But it’s honest work.