What are your dream patch notes?

I really wish they’d update the localization files.

So if an Ana sleeps him after he has locked onto her, when he wakes up he can just blast her in the face with it?

Hey! We are bringing back mass Resurrect.

1 Like

Scoreboard and Symmetra gets her auto lock back so I can properly flank again.

Keywords are “can not be interrupted”.
The sleep dart simply won’t put him to sleep. Because that would be an interruption.

1 Like
  • Nerf/buff/revert threads are banned instantaneously.
  • Training room has flying bots.
  • Training room can be accessed while in queue.

Genji’s reload speed reduced to 1 second

1 Like

the best would be that practice range actually has real heroes instead of having bots cuz bots hitbox is huge and it would be easier to practice different heroes’ hitbox in practice range. like i can’t play widow well in comp cuz i only practice in practice range and custom 1v1s and thus i can only kill widows. i know that i can create custom games for practice but dont u think its easier to practicc in practice range and not having to create…

Pharah can now move while ulting, and can cancel barrage early if needed like McCree can

• Depression rates disappear overnight for Pharah mains

but if pharah can move while ulting dont u think that would be a little overpowered.
like i think they make pharah stop moving when ulting because it has to be balanced

She needs something to be changed about barrage. No skill in a fast paced FPS should freeze the user in place for 4 seconds, its so freaking stupid and the worst designed ult.

There’s no other ult that comes close to being a suicide meme
(“JUSTICE RA-HEUGHHH”) Okay McCree’s is kinda close but as I mentioned he can slightly move during his, can cancel it early, can use it behind his team’s shields/barriers, and can get ground-based healing while using

i get you but you see, skilled pharah players are still able to get 3++ kills from barrage and not dying, its all about positioning and who you should target first.

I can tell you after literally 400 hours on Pharah, I can have the most godlike positioning and silent dropdown, and still die midway through. It’s not something that’s dependent on your skill level. It takes a single person not in your tiny cone of effect to hold M1 at your unmoving head for the game’s easiest kill.

I’ve gotten ONE sextuple kill with barrage in 400 hours. It takes an amazing zarya and a LOT of luck. If you aren’t getting sextuple kills with barrage, you will die 80% to 90% of the time before barrage ends unless you solo barrage someone out of position. Long ago I realized this and have just saved barrage and not used it for most of the match time because I can get more kills by saving it and staying alive and using my normal weapon instead. That’s pretty sad but it’s the reality us Pharah players live in.

Sure you can say its worth it and a tradeoff to trade your life for two (or possibly 3) people, but that doesn’t excuse the fact that it’s the worst designed ultimate in the game. No ult should be a near-guaranteed suicide bomber allahu ackbar mission. It tilts me beyond words. JUST LET ME CANCEL IT EARLY LIKE MCCREE CAN FOR FOX SAKE, BLIZZ

Mercy
Removed from game.

Developer comment: Please shut up. Please.

2 Likes

Anything along the lines of permanent PvE game types added, versus AI optimised.

Then the game won’t be playable for a few days at the very least.

The servers can’t handle big updates like adding a new hero or an event starting most of the time.

Mercy

• Reverted back to Mass Res state. Will be tested and monitored thoroughly and will be tested with different tweaks.
1 Like

Orisa
Increased magazine size to 175
Decreased reload time
Supercharger health Increased

1 Like

Brigitte:

• Removed from game
1 Like
  • Shadowstep is no longer a free headshot for the enemy
  • Sombra is now a stealth character
  • Symmetra is now playable