What are heroes you love, but can't play?

Tracer.

Absolutely adore her. Have basically zero confidence in my ability to play her.

Although in my DPS placements I made a clutch OT play with her that got POTG.

Widowmaker, hands down. I sometimes just swap to her while waiting on spawn, do the at rest emote and spam “Ahh… What a bore !!!”

Probably Zen, I can do fine with him, but because I don’t speak in game I can’t call out my discords and that hurts.

Widow, Genji, Bastion. :frowning: i’m just too inconsistent with widow/genji and with bastion I panic when I get focused/dived LOL

Tbh, I’m not good at video games in general so all of my mains really but I seem to do more poorly as Sigma and Hammond. Tank is probably my worst role.

In my case it’s Doomfist, I don’t have any other hero in mind.

id love to be able to play doomfist, i mean a decent doom can seriously mess up your day …but i cant so i dont

Mccree, and genji. There are some moments where I actually frag out, and dominate with them.

Mccree. Used to be widow but i got the hang of her. Mccree. Can’t aim worth a dime. It’s actually really embarrassing. I overshoot my target constantly. The only time i can actually hit something is if I hard flick but that makes me lose focus. cause his gun’s animation is already too much of a false recoil.

That would be McCree.
Great hero, great voice acting. I really like him, but can’t play him. I do play hitscans, but my McCree would be definitely <500 sr.

I would also love to finally learn Genji. Not for the hero itself, but for his gameplay style.

Jeff

I would say McCree. I do a little better since his fire increase but still hard to aim. I’m horrible with his Ult to.