What are heroes you love, but can't play?

Pharah. She’s easily my most played hero but they decimated her so hard with the latest changes that she became unplayable IMO. She never had any issues with tanks and was countered by most of the DPS roster so they made her better but worse against tanks and worse against DPS? I wouldn’t recommend playing her outside her 2 strongest maps at all

both dont aim, i wonder what it is.

Symmetra. Instant harassment before the game even starts.

Sombra and Ashe

I’ve always been a lousy shot in fps games, and even worse at tracking. I got around this by playing characters in other shooters who either healed, or used turrets: Engineer and Medic in TF2, sentries in Payday 2, Supports and Medics in Evolve, etc.
And to be clear, its bad to the point that I had trouble keeping old Symmetras beam on people sometimes

Symmetra. I like her skins and she is sassy but I can’t play her very well. I was in this random mood where I felt like playing her but it just ended in frustration.

Same goes for Tracer, Sombra, and Mei.
I do have fun on these heroes sometimes on the rare occasion where I actually do something.

Ahh young crusader I understand your plight. Choosing between Honor or Glory
https://images3.memedroid.com/images/UPLOADED194/5b7caabd85f09.jpeg

Rein is my favorite to play.

My favorite hero though? Sombra. I never was really any good with her, but she’s seen so many nerfs for no reason she is a dedicated star wars meme.

I was pretty average at one point though.

With the constant nerfs and no buffs to compensate I just gave up on her entirely but I will throw a few games in arcade now and then for the sake of fun. I really wish I could play her well.

Reaper

I would absolutely love to be both a Moira and Reaper main, I love them both so much.

It’s just his play style is completely different to support and in video games like this and MMORPG I usually play the healing class so I’ll never get my head around being a front line lol.

Definitely Genji.

Love everything about the character but am definitely not the best with him xD

Sombra.

Love everything about her kit and enjoy a lot when playing her but I just feel I’m not doing enough… plus sometimes I feel lost and don’t realize I haven’t placed my translocator lol

I like the idea of Reinhardt but it’s hard getting pub players to play around him properly.

2?!?

I love but suck at all 31

I like the idea of Tracer, a highly mobile, teleporting, rewinding flanker.

I can’t play her worth a damn.

Ashe, I have no problem with Mccree or ana…but that ashe…

Soldier: ny sweet dashing prince commander, i suck at him

Genji:my noble valiant ninja, i suck at him.

Ashe. She’s super fun but I really can’t do her justice since my aim is mediocre at best

Dive is pointless now anyway. Both D.VA and Winston are way weaker than they used to be…Sigh. D.Va main here :frowning:

I don’t really love doomfist, but he is the only one that comes in mind to your thread.

I would love to play him someday and get better but i just don’t know how.

Sombra, I really like the assassin/stealth hero in most games(if I didn’t play support, it was usually a rogue) but I’m just not super great at working the maps and adapting to dealing with different comps

What heroes do I love but can’t play? With role lock, most of them…

I love Hanzo but I suck at projectile heroes. I also rly like Reaper, and while I’m decent at him, he’s usually boring to play so I don’t pick him