What an interesting hypothesis: Creator Experimental Card and Creator Cup

And as usual, the clown streamers basically tack some silly nonsense on Sym since Somjuu probably forgot she existed until the last second, while other dps heroes get to be OP. Look at Tracer.

3 Likes

https://playoverwatch.com/en-gb/news/patch-notes/experimental

The bias in the tank changes.

Poor Orisa, LOL.

10 Likes

Timeout. The text said ā€œall maps except Parisā€ so either they forgot Horizon Lunar Colony exists or itā€™s about to be played again.

Bastion buffs yes. Big approve

3 Likes

I mean, someone asked if we had a secret, private, ExCard. This is neither secret or private :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

There hasnā€™t been a balance update since the first week of August but weā€™re getting this nonsense instead, made by people who clearly have a vendetta against certain heroes

Why didnā€™t they just ask for Brig to be removed? Every time this comes up they make changes clearly designed to stop people playing as her

Changes designed for fun and messing around with, unless of course you play any of the heroes these creators hate, in which case thereā€™s nothing here for you

10 Likes

How is this brilliant they are a Brig OTP in charge of changes for all other 6 supports :sob:

I just know the Mercy change will be dumb like ā€œKills in valk can extend the durationā€ like they said on their twitter, thatā€™s so out of touch

7 Likes

Hope returns ā€¦

Is the experimental up for us to try yet? Cause I canā€™t see it. Unless Iā€™ve read wrong and itā€™s not up today?

Doomfist is probably the most broken of the DPS. That ult is just 100 percent broken. We learned that from launch Doomfist.

Everything else is kinda cool though. I would not mind trying it out.

1 Like

Good Moira changes actually. I know that this is probably just for trolling but this kind of utility is what she needed since day one. Maybe not the Fade one, but the rest is great. Especially the healing and orbs.

Honestly it should be fed back to the devs that cards like this are fun but only if theyā€™re done fairly.

Why are some heroes seeing significant net nerfs while others are getting God tier buffs? Yes, itā€™s just for fun but when itā€™s like this itā€™s only fun for some players. There should be some oversight from the devs on this.

5 Likes

my god violet has no idea how to balance mercy at all LMAO

encourages battle mercy, discourages to heal, reduces resurrects skill. bye :sob::sob:

11 Likes

This looks better than the epic April Foolā€™s patch on paper. We need stuff like this more often.

2 Likes

No we need actual balance patches that will go live more often

Our first balance patch in MONTHS and itā€™s a joke card? So yike

11 Likes

RIP Orisa. Just move her to DPS if the only barrier tank people want to play is rectangle man.

3 Likes

It seems like a lot of people in this thread havenā€™t seen the patch notes yet, so hereā€™s the link:

1 Like

I mean Mercy is balanced though. All he needed to do was discourage pocketing and then throw in some fun changes to Valk just for the fun highlights (because if we are being honest if that has any impact on gameplay i would be stunned, as if Mercy is getting KBs your team is likely winning the fight anyway).

1 Like

then reduce damage boost!