What about this

6v6 role queue without role lock.

I’d rather have a genji onetrick playing hog or ilari on my team because he couldn’t select the hero fast enough rather than the BS the game is now.

add a system that makes you lose rank on the role you queued for if you lose, to force them to actually play the hero and not troll. if you win on that off role you get some bonus SR. also, add a system that let’s you pick your role first based on your endorsement level. expand on the endorsement system and make it more than just a number. there needs to be a diagram that shows percepted fairplay, carry potential, communication and engagement score of each player.

that way, people would actually use the endorsement system because right now, it has no purpuse.

Really? Genji one tricks cannot even play Genji. You want them on an entirely different role?!

1 Like

Yes please… as long as I can carry them on tank it’s fine.

1 Like

The role queue matchmaker is built around independent role SR. How would this work without providing a lot of unbalanced matches?

Haven’t thought about that… but something along the line needs to be tried. changing SR overall like merging it or making it tie together more closely. IMO there should never be a world where someone has more than a rank difference between the roles he plays. I’m all for a game where people are actually forced to flex, it’s not Call of Duty. Look at paladins for example, players will flame you instantly if you’re not a versatile player.

Independent role SR is not much better to be honest. There is still a LOT of variance to the point where I am not sure why it would matter. If I could swap to a different role, I am relatively certain that I would be MORE consistent, not less.

1 Like

good take buddha. you’re getting a thumbs up.

1 Like

Not a dig at you specifically, but not many people do.

1 Like

that’s why were here, for a conversation

2 Likes