What abilities arent lore?

I was already corrected and acknowledged that mistake, thank you.

i’m not sure why junkrat’s mine wouldn’t hurt him, but i don’t think his mine not dealing damage makes much sense either, especially since junkrat probably wouldn’t have the access to make non damaging bombs even if he wanted to. maybe his mines just don’t hurt him anymore? there is a suspension of disbelief.

yeah but my point is that storm arrows and molten core 2.0 can still be lore canon because micro missles also is.

its likely the effect didn’t show because sombra didn’t shoot her enough.

Thats interesting, but even then, how does he physically steal life from his enemy if the enemy gets shot? . Even if the pellets themselves are made out of his own cells, how do they transfer the target’s health to Reaper without returning to him?

It made more sense when Reaper could feed from the enemy’s corpse. IMO

Rez. Wrath Form. Fade.

Mercy’s resurrect, Genji’s dragonblade looks different in the short.

Three years later and i still have no idea how reaper hides his shotguns

in the short infiltration you can see reaper going all wraithy as he summons a shotgun out of nowhere. it seems he can summon them himself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og5-Pm4HNlI&feature=youtu.be 2.23

It…didn’t end very well in the short.
Wait, someone do the math for me please. Hanzo did fire an arrow that was so powerful, it knocked Genji back and break the paper lantern thing behind him. Not only that, it knocked him back a short distance.

Judging by the fact that Genji is a cyborg, and mechanical parts are not light weight (or it is made of some lightweight and sturdy material which does exist now), How strong are Hanzo’s arms?

Let’s see:
D.Va:
actually used most of her skills in the short. Ejecting and getting a new one is likely bs though

Orisa:
Arguably fortify is made up, supercharger is definitely, nothing would exist that magicly makes a person do more damage with both guns and melee, especially on a peace loving bot

Reinhardt:
largely checks out except for Earthshatter

Roadhog:
the first that largely does not work out, given the amount of superman strenth pulling a Rein of D’Va mech would take. He takes gas, but it does not “heal” him in universe like that. Possibly Wholehog is fine, if you believe he carries that attachment everywhere

Winston:
laregly ok, he would be able to jump pac and taze, and he did make that barrier. Primal Rage is way more gamey then what was portrayed in shorts though

Hammond:
again most of his skills are believable, if a bit gamey. Minefield is hard to believe unless they are warped in somehow.

Zarya:
actually believable, if you buy into her gun being capable of all that.

Geez that is just the tanks. I might continue this later, kind of fun

The bow actually amplifies strength of the user. That is why people don’t just throw arrows.

Still, that is some really, really powerful bow + arm strength.

Here this might be some thing you are interested in,

https://www.wired.com/2014/12/much-energy-bow-goes-kinetic-energy-arrow/

1 Like

Orisa uses fortify in her origin short. and i don’t see why you think supercharger is impossible to exist. it could work the exact same way nano boost, or mercy’s damage boost works. its very believable. if hanzo can summon a dragon for no explained reason i think orisa could increase her allies damage easily.

how is minefield hard to believe? thats nothing unrealistic about it.

why? whats wrong with earth shatter?

Oh sorry, didn’t know. I wasn’t around when Orisa buildup was happening, just when she got released. I didn’t remember any mention of it so I assumed they were different tech.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure every ability ingame is lore. But, the lore variant of any given ability is usually much more powerful. Tracer’s blinking for instance. She seems to have nearly infinite blinks in the cinematics.

1 Like

he lived in a radioactive wasteland for 20 years. i’m sure that would make him pretty strong.

1 Like

Earthshatter can be seen in the Dragon Slayer comic being used against the biker gang (page 8 of the comic).

I forget, but in real life or his imagination?

id say the bubble thing was added later on. Im sure it has something to do with the suit Zarya wears that makes the bubbles work like they do.

Michael made a statement that Hanzo still posesess the scatter Arrow in the lore iirc. Perhaps hinting that he has multiple Arrow types.