Were those Omnics REALLY Kishin?

If it really is gwishin then D.va still isn’t tied into the rest of OW yet.

Greeeat

dude, that’s the entire plot of pacific rim, worst kaiju movie ever created with 2 good fights.

because automated long range railgun turrets are for sissies

I am a little confused about Gwishins schedule.

I heard the idea came from pacific rim, but arent these guys from a factory? Not that they have some small portal that can only be used once a month or something.

Maybe they follow rules of war and declare the attacks?..

Damn, you could have started a really interesting story about how talon is working with the omnics and how they started the first omnic crisis

The Korean army and MEKA don’t have a lot of solid intelligence and information about the gwishin (capabilities, specific location, or schedule), which contributes to the massive threat.

17 Likes

Okay. Then I guess it means inman Meka is the only usable defence and dva being alone in the first place was actually a very bad situation and daehyun must have been joking when he said she should take a break…no wonder he is friendzone

I am confused. I thought Meka squad fight gigantic Kaiju Omnic that invades Korea every few months. Where Gwishin came from? Is Kaiju making them?

I thought the giant omnic was called the gwishin, but is that name for all the omnics that attack Korea? If so, what is the main kaiju omnic called?

Aw man, so they aren’t Talon? Really hoping there was something that’d connect D.va to rest of the universe :[

1 Like

R.I.P. the dream.

Glad Michael clarified at least.

1 Like

Yeah it looks like he did a solid job answer some questions yesterday… and killing dreams

1 Like

Thanks Mr Chu.

Hated the “Talon was behind this” Theory anyway.

I’d rather more antagonists in the story than just solely Talon, Null Sector was a cool side to see during Uprising

Next time I DM a campaign for my D&D group, I’ll make a side quest involving a drow. The locals shall write fascinating tales about his terrible deeds and will give him the title “The Dream Slayer.”

Yes. Chew shall be a true terror to the city of Over Look.

1 Like

They were squiddies hunting for escapees of The Matrix.

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING
like honestlyyyy

it would be super boring if everything that is going on, everyone that dies, every single bad thing… including children dropping their icecream on floor … was falut of talon, super dooper omnipotent terrorist organisation

it would be cool if there was few of such organisations maybe controlled somehow by some super villian… but i think that it would be much better if there was a number of super villians instead of one

this could help create situation where all heroes are fighting their own war with different enemies… imagine how many lore possobilities it could open

what if sombra is going in to dead alley with her reserach that she will discover who pulls the strings? what if total domination is impossible and ‘evil’ side of OW lore is multipolar

that would be awsome

3 Likes

This kinda surprised me. If an alarm sounded in the Meka base it should have sounded in the city too, and the city should have started an evacuation.
Are you telling me they aren’t prepared to get the people safe in case the defenses (read: D.Va, apparently) fail?
Not you @Prett, general you. Or @Michael Chu, if he is here.

I’m sure they have Shelters in place much like the MEKA unit they had in place.

1 Like

I’d like to think that too, and it would make perfect sense, but since there was no mention of it and D.Va was worried about people dying (if she knew people were safely making it into shelters she could have taken this fight a little less desperately while waiting for reinforcements), it made me feel the city is a little more unprepared than it should be for some reason.