WE'RE (perhaps) SITTING ON A WORLD RECORD! REAL TORBJÖRN TURRET!

Not my work, I’m merely the owner.

Thank Andrew of OneShot3D. He’s the almighty creator!

But thank you very much for the compliment! You too, @simplyundrea! :slight_smile:

1 Like

BINGOO !
at least community loves torb.

That is so cool, well done😁

Jelly is going crazy right now😂

1 Like

Congrats! As a legend once said…

“Aardvark Pays Aff!”

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

1 Like

Haha wow! The time to print that must’ve been insane :stuck_out_tongue: is it entirely plastic?

It really is A THING OF BEAUTY, loving the distressing on the base of the turret!

1 Like

I need this.

With a few upgrades…

1. Remote
  2. Audio Board of it saying Molten Core
  3. Firing Beverages

That is pretty damn neato!

1 Like

I can arrange for that to change… if you would like to “help” us field test it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Holy hell, I thought when i started reading that i was being trolled, but that is SERIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE, but since its the molten core turret, are you going to make the panels accurate and give it that overheated fade and the darker body?
Thinking like you could use a mix of metallics or fluorescent paint for the barrels to get that red hot look :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@GuavaDujour,

Its actually made of a lightweight, yet durable, wood material. For good reason. A metallic version of this thing would have a significant hard time moving.

@Anamid
While I love the look of when the turret is supercharged by Torby, the original looks the best. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair enough, your “baby” should reflect what you like to see. As is the style of any man of art. I love it :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s amazing! Congratulations!

1 Like

Appreciate it! :smiley:

Twenty chars.