WE'RE (perhaps) SITTING ON A WORLD RECORD! REAL TORBJÖRN TURRET!

Ladies and gentlemen,

It took one whole year to make, but we finally did it! Thanks to Andrew of OneShot3D, we developed something that would completely blow Valve’s level one turret out of this world – Starwars Deathstar wise!

h ttps://i.imgur.com/DjTOCg0.jpg

Here is the scoop:
Me and the pals (choosing to be anonymous) who were investing into the stream went COMPLETELY CRAZY and thought that having this wonderful piece would follow the atmosphere. I thought they were completely insane at first, but then I saw how it followed. Torbjorn became a thing. My favorite skill was mining and blacksmithing (I hope to be a mining engineer at the Colorado School of Mines). I love Dwarves. And boom. We got in contact with Andrew. And MAN, he made HISTORY!

He even stated that we’re possibly sitting on a world record. The world record for the biggest cosplay piece.

You can google what the biggest 3D printed object is, whatever it is made for is NOT meant for cosplay.

Anyway, I’m hoping to take this wonderful thing to ComicCon one day, and I’ll be exited to see you all there.

Oh… one more thing…

RICHC! I SUMMON THEE! PROTECT THIS THING, WON’T YEH? FREE BEER FOR EVERYBODY TONIGHT!

EDIT: A wild RichC appeared! The summoning has been completed!

Also, the photo taken was an accidental look because the dog was teasing the cat. It was hilarious, and ended up being the best picture. Rofl.

94 Likes

That… is amazing. Seriously, I’m extremely impressed. It came out incredible!!

"MYYYYYY TURREEEEEEEEEET!!"

12 Likes

Here’s the image incase anyone is too lazy to copy and paste the link.
It looks great!

source: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

42 Likes

HARD WORK PAYS OFF!

Well done guys, it looks great

6 Likes

Like torb would say:
B I N G O

9 Likes

wow great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Use more gun! Good job!

8 Likes

Would it be difficult to make one that shoots Nerf darts?

3 Likes

Mah Baby!

4 Likes

That thing looks fantastic, but geeze, how heavy is that monster?

4 Likes

No shortcuts, just hard work!

That’s awesome man!

2 Likes

Between 80-90 ibs. It comes in pieces, but once together, its a monstrosity.

3 Likes

Awesome! Great job! Someone call a dev to this thread, I bet they would like to see it.

1 Like

Awesome work!

Next stop. Make it work.

6 Likes

This is Extremely Impressive.

4 Likes

That’s cute. XD

Twenty chars.

1 Like

I’ll PROTECT YOUR BABY!!!

11 Likes

AHAAAAAAA! HE’S STILL KICKING!

FREE BEER FER YOU! FREE BEER FER EVERYBODY!
Today is a glorious day!

4 Likes

Okay, Blizzard needs to put this in their main building like Valve did with their turret.

Even the net worth of the company wouldn’t be enough to satisfy me.

I treasure these types of things.

1 Like