Well Sc***w Me ! I got DC'd

Got just awarded for -50 SR on a winnable game …
Well i was not able to reconnect in time bacause my ISP decided to change my IP in the middle of a Game…

GL & HF Everyone ! May your ISP be better !

FYI: Austia: UPC = Now “Magenta” only got worse since the takeover … Outages, drops, not the speed i pay for … i hope you guys have better experienaces !
Also … English is not my main Language … so please be gentle …

Have fun Gamers !

You seem brittle, you should go get bloodwork done.

Pal once i got a dc when i was 6% away from capturing the point and winning the match. I literally got awarded -50 for a win

Good point ! Absolutley on Point ! Well done ! Best comment ever ! Deserves an Gaming award !

1 Like

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Yeah, i get it … no real 100% Way to evaluate a DC caused by “higher forces” and a forced DC by say “disconnecting your LAN / WAN”.
I’ve been long enough on the Internet to know there are some cases that are just “well just say … unevaluatable”… English … not my first Language.
It still sucks!
But to be fair it was 100% caused by my ISP and not by OW / Battle.net so no hard feelings, i just had to vent becaue it was actually winnable for a change … sorry.
GL & HF Gamers !

EDIT:
Well also my Endorsement Level dropped from 4 to 3 … seems the whole Lobby reported me because my ISP has gone to “insert many insults here” since the buyout from T-Mobile (Magenta) … thats why we cant have nice things :wink:

I’m just sitting here trying to figure out what the censored word in the title is

I think it’s “screw” but I’m not certain

Huh, we have someone called AdderallBoy,

It looks like we can start the Adderall Family now. It will be nice.