Welcome to the first Overwatch 2 PvP Beta

I unlocked and claimed the drop, followed all of the above steps, however the beta is not an option in the dropdown on the overwatch page of the battle.net app for me. Suggestions? Twitch shows it is claimed, and I am using the battle.net account linked with twitch.

2 Likes

Same. Might just take a while?

1 Like

Is there somewhere we can give feedback on the beta? Or are we meant to just post in the general discussion?

Took around 20 minutes for me between the claim and new option in Battle.net

nothing and for 20 minutes I still wait for the key on battle.net :frowning:

Been over an hour now and I still cannot access the beta when I click the game version drop down. Spent this whole time restarting the launcher and my computer but nothing worksā€¦ Would be real nice if support could at least tell us what is going on, but hopefully its just because so many people are trying to get in.

2 Likes

Same here. Got the drop, activate it, nothing in blizzard launcher (and account is connected 100% cause twitch prime drops for hearthstone, overwatch etc are working directly).

So like - I linked my blizzard account to twitch years ago, but recently I changed my name on bnet and I claimed my drop and itā€™s not in my launcher. Itā€™s still the same account but twitch shows my old username - did I screw up and toss my twitch drop into the void?

EDIT: I got it. All is right in the world.

Drop claimed for 45 mins and still not shown up on the launcher

so u are the only player in this world who receive his twitch drop for the beta :smiley: cool seems time to pay 10euro to change the name to receive it X)

I got into the beta but none of my stuff from overwatch 1 transferred. Can anyone help?

Similar to SaPhz here, I have everything linked and it still isnā€™t showing the option for the beta on the launcher. The drop is in my Twitch but wont show on Battlenet

Same situation, claimed drop about 45 minutes ago and it has yet to show up in my launcher.

I waited 20 minutes and i just closed Battle App and relaunched it and it was there

Iā€™m really disappointedā€¦ thereā€™s no drop down info regarding OW2, I claimed the beta, connected it, and even wait for 2 hours, restart launcher and still no luckā€¦ any explanation?

1 Like

Been almost 3 hours for me after claiming the drop and still no access in battlenet.

2 Likes

A questionable opt-in, a 4 hour gated viewbot, and now the ā€œguaranteed accessā€ that weā€™re still waiting on after 2 hours? Seems sus to me.

1 Like

Got thew Twitch drop beta and my launcher does not give me the option to install the beta

So after 2 hour of waiting for the Beta to show up in the launcher, I restarted the P.C and the beta option popped up as an option to download. Could just be coincidence? lol

It most likely is a coincidence.

I waited I think 2hr 30m or so, I had tried everything suggested before and nothing, then I just looked over to the client (that I hadnā€™t recently closed or done anything to since I last tried) and clicked the tab button and there it finally was.