Welcome Nintendo Switch Players!

Its so bad on switch thank god Nintendo offered refunds bc Blizz messed up so bad this month.

Thanks for the quick response.

No problem, you caught me at a good time… just finished a major project and was about to go to bed, but I always follow up my forum responses before I do…

2 Likes

Gyro aiming changed whole gameplay. I was happy playing Overwatch since beta on PS4. Then, after 2 seasons i moved to PC. Oh, I was so happy with better aiming, better actions, faster and dynamic gameplay. Now, after years of playing OW I get gyro aiming and another, different life for my Overwatch!

ps. NO - for crossover with Nintendo gyro players. I am sure this community will be better without PC and X/PS4 mouse/keyboard adapters players. :wink:
Keep Nintendo safe away from this “business”.

2 Likes

Gonna have to try the Gyro aiming again. I turned it off the minute I started the game. The game is so much fun, really happy it’s on the switch.

2 Likes

Hello there,
I’ve purchased the Switch version of OW.
In the options I was supposed to connect to my BNet-account, followed by the message: “digital extras activated for your other Blizzard games”.

But what kind of extras? For which games exactly?

I can’t find anything new in my games.

Does the switch let you use multiple accounts for the same game (like it does sword and shield for example)? This seems a bit broken - free smurfs for Overwatch.

30 GB “very high”

Call of Duty would like to have a word with you.

1 Like

I’m so hype to join! <3

Imagine playing Overwatch, on the switch, on Macca’s WiFi, I’d call it “The Dafran Setup”

Hello and welcome to Overwatch. :))

Nintendo never offered any refunds for overwatch on switch

Hey, so I play overwatch on the Xbox and I am thinking about getting it in switch. I don’t want to start a whole new account so is there any way to connect the accounts so all my skins and stats get transferred over?

LOL I wonder how many of the OW Switch players are ACTUAL Nintendo fanboys looking for a new game to play or just OW fans buying another copy xD

Nothing transfers over, you are completely starting from scratch.

Only games like dauntless fortunate and paladins let you do that .
And let me tell u overwatch team has no intention of making it cross play and cross progression .

After fully charged, is it normal that after 2 games it goes down to 15% battery left?

Hey there, I know this forum is probably rather old, but I have a question I’mvery concerned about. I have recently lost my switch to an accident, sadly it cannot be recovered. I spent quite a bit of money on lootboxes too. If i get a new switch, will I still have all of my save data? I did infact link my battle.net account with it before it was destroyed. I just dont want my money to go down the drain.

So then you should be able to log into your account then if you get another switch!

Are you sure? I’ve been getting mixed answers from friends.