Week 11 Hero Pool Draw for both OWL and Competitive - Reinhardt, McCree, Widowmaker, & Brigitte

Brig Players PepeL

WAIT REIN BAN WTF

1 Like

Widowmaker is banned!

1 Like

do we know how much of the ladder theyre considering for these pools??? “high level” competitive play is kinda vague

1 Like

Lucio, Dva, McCree and Tracer.

Reinhardt, McCree, Widowmaker, Lucio

(oops, didn’t realize some bans were announced already)

Once again blizzard takes the route that allows ‘mei’ to have as high a chance to remain ‘not banned’.

can anyone guess why~?

McCree is banned!

1 Like

mccree’s been banned again lol

Alright y’all need to spam mei this week otherwise she never gets banned

Lowkey proves McCree needs to be toned down.

2 Likes

YESSSSSSS DIVE IS IN! We definitely getting dive.

Hah, no Reinhardt? I should play comp this week.

1 Like

i hope this means the return of winston…at least in my comp games i can flex over to him

Double Shield PepeLaugh

pretty sure we’ve said that every single week and it doesnt pan out…there is too much anti dive nowadays for it to really work

That’s ok, McCree will just be banned for most off weeks then :laughing:

I’m curious as well.

Also, what if the OWL and ladder has different meta. During goats was Dva trash in ladder but one of the most played heroes in OWL.

I thought Ladder was using the same model but with different bans based on pick in the game while OWL based it off that week’s play.

Maybe, but with the 2 main dive counters out… Dive is looking very strong, heck, Pharah is looking strong. Sure there is Dva, but Pharmercy or Dive is where it will be.

Oh wow. If Chipsa is gonna be played any week in this OWL season, it has to be this week.