Weakest hero in OW lore

So who would you say is the weakest OW hero lore wise?

Me I only have two heroes I feel are pretty weak lore wise. That being Ashe and Mei.

Mei from what I have seen in lore is not the best fighter, however she is really smart and clever. Ashe on the other hand might be weaker than Mei, my reasoning:

• Ashe is not a very good shot (in lore)
  • Relies on BOB for everything
  • Says a lot, but does little
  • Lost to McCree
  • Would probably lose to any other hero

However:

• She is a great leader (in lore) overall

Yet that is just who I think is the weakest in lore. Who do you think it is?

Zen and Lucio, they dont have weapons

Mei knows MMA, what are you talking about? The weakest is Ganymede, I could totally Ankle pick that kid.

1 Like

Damn it I can’t bring up zarya for once

I’m assuming mcree. He only has a pistol!!
Oh and he can roll away and throw sand at you, How amazing!

1 Like

HOW disappointing

1 Like

We only got to see her fire a few shots, the first one was thrown off aim by the subordinate, the next few were luck blocks from rolling rocks on mccrees end and also cause they cant let someone actually take a bullet that isnt an omnic

the cinematic isnt nearly enough to say she’s a bad shot when she is most probably a really good shot from the rest of the lore’s perspective as implied by her easily breaking bottles with her slingshot

except not really, telling one of your subordinates to actually do something isn’t being overlyreliant on BOB

except plan and execute heists regularly and a pretty good shot in lore

A gang leader who doesn’t see much high stakes combat lost to an expert overwatch agent?

Except the multiple scientists who have little combative power, symmetra zenyatta and probably brig too due to lack of range

though lets be honest they’ll all win cause Ashe is bad and they’re good so they gotta win

Mercy, no its not cause she’s a pacifist its that she definitely doesn’t have up to par combative skills judging by her stance of peace often leading her not fighting and thus not building much combat skills, the only extraordinary thing about her is that her suit allows her to lift larger amounts of weight but we don’t even know if it lets her fight better

Have you seen how he tosses his flashbang? I would hate to insult preschool girls by the comparison.

1 Like

To me it looks like the rocks are pretty very low. TBF her gun actually has no iron sights or scope during that fight.

Well not just in combat, BOB does most things for her.

I only know of two heists she has done.

I mean, her entire gang lost to him. Also McCree did not have much choice of being an OW agent. I would not say being in a penal military unit would automatically put you on the same level as a soldier.

Yet he was asked to help because of his talents and is skilled fighter overall.

Then again what if Sym turns evil? Though Sym in general is really powerful in lore.

But doesn’t Marcy make up for this with her genius level intellect?

yeah and that doesnt matter cause its clearly shown theyre easily larger enough to completely cover up McCree

Because we’ve only been shown them

excerpt from her lore

“Along with the other three founders of the Deadlock Gang, Ashe started to make a name for herself with bigger and more extravagant heists. The Deadlock Gang’s rapid rise to prominence put them at odds with the other criminal organizations in the American Southwest; the encounters often became violent. After years of skirmishes and bloodshed, Ashe called the heads of the major groups together.”

yeah by luck by the end, he had a good advantage by cleverly using the terrain around him at the start, using the cable wires to incapacitate and the swaying train to block the shots while hitting key shots to win, however by the end he won by the pure luck of there being a belt of grenades near where he took cover while he was completely pinned down by Ashe and the other rebels

That doesn’t matter? It doesn’t change being in Overwatch caused him to be in far more dangerous missions than being a gang leader

I would agree but given what we’ve seen of McCree’s overwatch experiences he’s a professional.

Not really she has a genius level intellect yes, when it comes to medicine and being a doctor that isn’t exactly a combative skill even if it’ll help a side greatly in combat to have one a medic alone cant win

I’m surprised how far McCree is.

Would very much like to see these extravagant heists.

So basically, the plot wanted him to win.

So what you mean he has experince in dangerous OW missions rather than him just being one.

Well even before OW he might have been a professional sharpshooter, but now more so.

Well by power I am not referring to just combat. I feel power comes down to what you are capable of. For Mercy I feel she can save large amounts of people, which is quite powerful.