Weakest Character in Canon?

I’m gonna go out on the limb and say McCree. All the other weak heroes at least have some kinda of special ability, talent, or advanced technology weaponry. Like mercy can fly and heal just by touching someone, Mei can at least make walls and freeze people, Ashe at least has bob and a whole gang backing her up, etc.

But McCree? He’s literally just a guy with a gun. All he has is good aim, something that’s not even unique to him.

3 Likes

Zenyatta?

Isn’t most of what he does in-game not canon? He doesn’t seem like the fighting type, so I would say him.

I swear they better backtrack on this.
Lucios speed boost was revealed to be canon in the OW2 mission preview (“that speed boost is a LIFESAVER”) or something like that-Tracer. Stripping down Zen to just floaty orb man is a ridiculous idea and takes away one of his most notable talents.

Are we measuring strength like in a weight-lifting competition, or a fistfight?

Zen is a robot, so we can assume he doesn’t get tired and feel any pain. His punches would hurt significatly more since his fists are solid metal and in turn, punching him would do less damage and would probably hurt you.

Despite his playstyle, Zen does not look fragile and I personally would not want to even attempt to fight him.

Pretty sure in a 1v1 with no guns or mechs, Hammond would beat D.va

What’s he gonna do, bite her?

Bite, scratch, headbutt. He is a rather large rodent.

He’s still only about a foot tall. One good punt and he’s down for the count.

But he’s also quite agile, and would most likely dodge any attempt at a punt, then attack the leg. Even then I doubt D.va would be very coordinated or hard-hitting with a punt.

2 Likes

I won’t argue her strength, but she’s a gamer - gamers are known for having good coordination.