We were promised information a half hour ago

…except the season started today

so…

5 Likes

That post is several days old, today is next Thursday. He also said “when the season starts,” which is today.

It does makes sense if it’s next week… (rumored event around 15)

But if it’s the xbox game pass thing, it’s seems that went out early.

2 Likes

Go outside once in a while

1 Like

So I think it is, the recent NDA was likely the Xbox Pass thing.

given the record, makes sense.

Why would they have an NDA summit of PC overwatch players to tell them that a free game is coming to gamepass?

2 Likes

To stall duh.

We saw it before in January.

Looking into it now, but doesn’t seem the info comes from OW itself.

But other newsources from what I can gather,

To stall what? We have a release date. What got stalled?

2 Likes

Demand most likely…

Honestly we will know for sure, once I find the sources here.

But also need to eat lunch

All OP is saying is: don’t say you’re going to do something for your customers if you’re not going to do it.

3 Likes

I really wish they would do something special like 2x XP or comp points for the ones who want to grind the last month or something else. Its the last month. Come on…

1 Like

Bro you gota give up they are not going to release anything until they are forced to

I’m not asking for anything to release.

This is that I asked for.

Its a new season in ow1, not an ow2 press release. The more details were referring to things like the exact start and end dates

This sounds like it will be information about a new comp season, not OW2. Settle down.

Soon ™

news: the last season is started. Directly in the game. what else?

post 3

Honestly, if there is some misunderstanding on our part and they don’t correct us then that’s just a huge L on their part.

I take it that they have something to say that just didn’t get finished in time and it’s coming very soon; like tomorrow at the latest.

If that’s wrong and they’re silent then it’s proof they don’t have any idea what being better communicators means.

1 Like

Yes. Idk why people thought something else is going to happen.

They see blue post and loses their mind without putting any context in what was this even replayed to.