We should ban the Moira Popcorn pic

That’s ridiculous. The comments go to crap all on their own. A couple people post about the pic, but that’s it

8 Likes

It’s as non-constructive a post as any other. Are you going to ban literally anyone who dares to post something like “yes, this is going to go well”?

Also

51 Likes

A couple of people post about the pic like a show is about to happen.

Then you know… It happens…

Most posts that don’t have the Moira meme generally don’t go awry.

Yes, because the topics are controversial, not because of the pic.

12 Likes

But… but… what about those Genjis that spam “I need healing” when they’re 2 screens away and full on life?

Moira would lose her popcorn for absolutely nothing. It’s tragic.

3 Likes

I Must now positively and respectfully respond by stating that this Meme will not harm you.

Neither is it anything to worry about. -.-

26 Likes

It’s a very good picture to express the opinion that the thread is inflammatory, with very little to be expected from it besides arguments we’ve all seen a hundred times.

8 Likes

Honestly, it falls under spam as it’s:

1. Not relevant to the current topic.
  2. Not useful to the current topic.
  3. Not constructive or kind to anyone in the thread.
2 Likes

You must be really hungry for that xD

I don’t find anything inherently disrespectful about the popcorn Moira - it is posted when a topic or reply is either controversial, or subject to strong opposition and opinions within the community. It is a cute way of saying you’re expecting a show.

I would hate to live in a world without harmless jokes, the world needs humor - for anyone taking offense to a meme like this, I think it is important to understand you are not being victimized, and its purpose is honestly playful - seeing yourself or others as being attacked by this reduces the meaning and impact of an actual offense when it happens.

19 Likes

And for that, we have the report feature.

Reporting those who you think are trolling and making inflammatory threads is a much better option than just posting a moira meme.

This Topic actually falls under spam, as it’s not relevant to anything game related… So…

13 Likes

The meme will harm harm me? That definitely sounds like something to worry about. This meme has gone too far!

1 Like

Well.
This has to be the most pointless post I’ve seen today, but at least it gives me something to laugh at I guess?

35 Likes

And that is definitely a Typo. :laughing:

That’s what i get for fixing other errors at the same time. lel

1 Like

Except it has to do with the forums about the game.

You’re getting off topic.

You sound like you could use some Lucio-Ohs!

43 Likes

I was hoping you would make a deep fried meme of that reply. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I don’t think it is intended to be respectful or disrespectful. It’s just satire to point out that a viewpoint will provoke controversy

Of the many problems I have with this game and these forums, this is by far the least among them

6 Likes

Now it just seems you want to troll. -.-

No one here is “Off Topic” Except for you, in the first place.

This Topic in no way relates to game balance, or game related content.

This is literally just complaining about a Meme, that is part of a Forum Pinned Topic.
It’s not going away, because it’s not hurting anyone.

6 Likes