We need more gore and blood splatter for drill kills

There is not enough haptic feedback to drilling through peoples bones
So we need to add more gore and bloodsplatter when venture drills and kills enemy,

The blood splatter should pain the walls and floors to show that venture drilled them to their bones.

can take inspiration from here

Alright, but Torb’s blood should deal damage on spatter because he’s made of lava.

2 Likes

only if it includes his teammates too

1 Like

I don’t want to see D.Va bleed. That would be sad.

2 Likes

No cuz OW doesn’t really have bloody style, remember Illari sword, JQ knife, Genji sword, etc.

we can give fairy dust to uwu dva

those are baby toys, venture has the real the weapon to grind through armor and stuff.

1 Like

That would be pretty sick. I want my screen covered in blood if I kill people consecutively. That rewards going for multi-kills. Otherwise I would prefer to kill them slowly. Please fix.

1 Like

I would not be opposed to the fairy dust idea actually. I’m thinking of something rainbowy that reminds me of the fairy type in pokemon.

1 Like

ofcourse we can even have a ultrakill mode were venture heals of the blood splatter as the maps are painted red.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem very Overwatch-y to me. Its a colorful cartoon game

have you not seen roadhog hooks beheading people.

og overwatch was gory

Beheading people? Nope never seen that lol was that an early game bug or something?

no it was my head canon for hog hook shot :joy:

lol would be cool tbh

1 Like
1 Like

It’s funny that you say that because dvas weapons are one of the few that have blood effects when you shoot someone.

1 Like