We need a sym megathread

That’s a splinter not a thorn. But I feel you.

1 Like

All good things mate… all good things… sometimes its best to accept reality and move forward…

1 Like

(Well this splinter has thorns) anyway gotta focus making a surprise lunch for my mom. Peace

2 Likes

Yeah smash is where it’s lol

I gave up on the dev team of this game they don’t address actually problems except for toxicity. Toxicity comes from somewhere

1 Like

There not A megathread tho

It honestly shouldnt be :slight_smile:

I don’t think it’s “mercy levels” of bad… I only see the same few posts at the top. Give Sym a Golden Glove though, that thread is one I can agree with.

1 Like

Still no sticky at the top of the forums.

I also agree with only that

1 Like

Even people that complain about Symmetra agree with this. Yet still no Dev comment.

I think Geoff did an interview around it (more of a mention during an interview about something else) but don’t remember if I liked his reasons (I don’t think I did)

about what? A Golden Glove? When?

Sym’s Teleporter…and chock points.

Oh yeah. I heard that one. It was a cop out.

1 Like

And that was the last time Sym was addressed… a cop out.

So much truth in one post…

1 Like

You mean the vast majority.

And for good reasons too.

And there is a vast majority the other way too.

(you need to look harder)

(both groups are big)

I don’t think so…

It’s probably like 7 people who have posted the same topic for 1000 times already :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I’ve taken your opinion under advisement.

1 Like

You want to suffer like before? With a worthless kit? At least now community is opening up to her little by little. It was the Sym mains who asked for these changes in the first place with mega threads. And they got it.

I do and a lot of other players as well.