"We need a Mercy!"

I keep hearing this way, way, wayyyyyyyy to often.

People actually get ANGRY for no Mercy.

This is ridiculous.

67 Likes

What’re you gonna do, she’s been meta since her rework, people don’t know any other healer that isn’t her or Zenyatta.

21 Likes

It’s a disadvantage not to have her cause you lose the benefits of consistent healing and negating picks.

76 Likes

If the other team has a Mercy, you better have a Mercy as well.

22 Likes

Not running a Mercy is a pretty big disadvantage. I won’t ask an Ana to switch but a part of me wants to every time lol.

19 Likes

I don’t play Mercy as I personally find her incredibly boring.

But hearing this sort of thing is absolutely absurd to me. I don’t for the life of me understand how a hero can be such a necessity in this game.

There needs to be some sort of adjustment. “We NEED a Mercy” is just plain problematic.

6 Likes

It is problematic. This is coming from someone who plays primarily Reinhardt, Ana, Zenyatta, Pharah/Junkrat, and Moira.

I can play all the healers and enjoy all of them, except for Mercy. I never cared for her, ever. I CAN play her and occasionally it’s not too boring, but she’s nothing like the medic from TF2.

It’s Resurrect on a cooldown…and now she’s the only main healer who can heal through barriers :\

12 Likes

Yea, people want to have the best support hero on their team.

7 Likes

Me as an Ana main:

59 Likes

They should consider greying her out until they get their balance together.

5 Likes

what do you expect shes a must pick

I always tell teammates screaming for someone to play a specific hero:

"If you want a [insert demanded hero] so much, you go play him/her/it!"

19 Likes

I literally never hear that…

(don’t look at my profile :shushing_face:)

3 Likes

Big nerf? That’s what she needs.

Its because E res is simply too good to not have.

9 Likes

This is what I say, and then I am told I am being a “bad teammate” and “toxic.”

1 Like

The problem is that nobody but Mercy mains can stand playing Mercy. It’s like having a tea party while your friends play Overwatch.

18 Likes

As a fellow support main, have you heard people screaming for a tank?

You remind me of this…

6 Likes

I hear people screaming for a lot of things all the time!, including for a tank. lol

6 Likes

I’ll be your tank :smiley: I tank like a stellar Reinhardt. Just watch my back and I’ll watch yours.

Yay, teamwork!

1 Like