We need a cleanse cc or anti hack skill

Zarya only cleans Anti nade and thats it

Doesn’t she cleanse being frozen by Mei? Or at least protecting the target allows them to melt.

1 Like

Consistent low skill and low risk damage boost is terrible for balance, but hell it’s still a thing. Shields are terrible for balance but it’s ingrained into the game so deeply. Having a powerful ability like Defense Matrix on a resource meter is god awful for balance but you know what? It’s still a thing. F#ck if Geoff Goodman knows anything about balance.

Removing hard cc I can see, but would it remove hack? Not likely

Have you ever actually played Sombra for a decent time in comp?

Hack isn’t this magic free kill. Even with enemies hacked you will still die. You have any idea how many times I’ve hacked a Widow or Hanzo only to have them just turn around and you shoot you in the head? Or Moira just use lifesteal to out heal your DPS?

Considering how rare Sombra’s are, It’s going to be more like Anti-Discord / Anti-BioticGrenade / Anti-VenomMine.

Orisa exists

20 characters

So the devs should make more bad balance decisions, right? :upside_down_face:

I meant in the animation and similar concept. You cleanse a teammate essentially by “hacking” them.

Oh ok. I get it. Makes sense. Would it be interuppted by damage too? Or would that be too weak?

I think that would depend if the hero is op or not.

The problem with this is most CCs are about one second long.
Depending on how Blizz incorporates a cleanse skill the CC would have ran out before the animation for the skill even finishes.

1 Like

It will stop you from being frozen, even in the blizzard. Not sure if helps if you are already frozen other than preventing more ice dmg to re-freeze you.

It removes Zenyata’s Discord

It removes Anya’s Anti heal effect

Beyond those I’m not 100% sure. I’d like to say you can’t be booped, stunned or anything while in the barrier though. Again cleansing anything else is a bit hard to notice since the duration of those effects are so short.

The game is advertised as to SWITCH AND COUNTER

Playing as X hero when the enemy team has Y hero that counters X.
If you are being countered, don’t just sit afk in the shadows spamming VL’s. Run back to spawn, switch hero and do something about it.

Agreed an anti cc deathblossom/nano blade etc, NO THANKS

1 Like

It does.
It completely removes freeze.

To be hiebzy, a hero who can remove CC sounds terrible to me as a Mei main.

The entire game is a counter to Sombra.

Playing Sombra indirectly counters your team.

1 Like

Sounds scary but I think its fair-ish if it takes 3 characters to perform this combination. I mean I rarely ever get bubbled by Zarya when I use the Reaper ult :(. And the new buff to Lucio ult could pad some damage since it would do up to 750ish~

We need more CC & effects !

The skill should be something where you can use it on a teammate and it lasts like 6 seconds. During that time you are prevented from being cc’d and any active cc (Ana’s sleep, Hack, Roadhog hook) is negated.